Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Member - Daniel Geronimo13  (Read 1768 times)

futura

• http://www.andrew-chang.com
Member - Daniel Geronimo13
« on: March 03, 2009, 05:22:06 pm »

Yes I know Michael closed the original thread, but this is my 420 dollar rant that I lost out on dealing with this idiot.

I got a refund from Daniel - Geronimo13. However it was 20 percent ( 300 pounds / 420usd) less than what I gave him. So to sum up, he refused to send me the camera and hasn't given me a full refund. This is still the worst transaction ever. I am a strong believer in karma and I really hope this guy goes out of business and some screws him over as much as he has done me.

I wouldn't advise anyone to deal with this guy be it buying from or selling to.

btw - you may have thought you had heard the last of things but the Visa fraud team have all your details and I guarantee you I will put up a strong case.

David Anderson

• http://www.twigwater.com
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:06:28 pm »

Seems the real rip-off is the amount deducted from the refund, how do they justify that ?

happysnapper

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 11:38:58 am »

I have been reading the previous thread which Futura and have been awaiting response on the developments on his situation. Thanks for giving us an update and I feel for you mate!

I believe that when you agree on a deal with someone, you stick to it and not have tons of excuses. As a photographer, reputation is very important and all this is causing both parties a lot of anxiety and discomfort.

If you refund money you are expected to refund the same amount of money in the same currency back to the person who you are refunding to.

It is very interesting to hear what Daniel's opinion on this and why Futura did not received his original amount. This is purely a discussion and not offending anyone.

I am a penpal user too and I understand that when a full refund is request, the fees are refunded back to the seller. So I cannot understand Daniel's reasoning really.

I was interested with looking contacting Daniel regarding some backs but I do feel rather hesitant now.

:-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up