Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon G10 Hassy FlexBody  (Read 2238 times)

LyleCamera

FS: Canon G10 Hassy FlexBody
« on: March 02, 2009, 09:56:05 pm »

I have a Canon G10 as new in the box.  Was bought a few months ago as a backup.  I literally have only shot 5 frames with this body. And it was only out of the box once.  $400 shipped CONUS.

FLEXBODY IS SOLD

And a Hasselblad FlexBody in box with ALL the items originally included except the cable release and the case for the slides.  Body was little used and the body is in 9+ condition.  $2200 shipped CONUS.

FLEXBODY IS SOLD

I can e-mail photos of the Hassy FlexBody.  I have no photos of the Canon G10.  I could pull the body out of the box and photograph but then they body will have been out of the box twice, instead of once.  It really is like new.  And I did literally only fire the camera 5 times.  

My $400 price including shipping is very firm on the G10.  I have some Flex with the Hassy FlexBody!

As for trades the ONLY photographic gear I am looking for right now are a 60mm F2.8 Elmarit Macro lens and RRS BH55 ballheads.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 08:15:35 pm by LyleCamera »

carmo correia

• http://www.carmocorreia.com
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:47:40 pm »

Quote from: LyleCamera
I have a Canon G10 as new in the box.  Was bought a few months ago as a backup.  I literally have only shot 5 frames with this body. And it was only out of the box once.  $400 shipped CONUS.

And a Hasselblad FlexBody in box with ALL the items originally included except the cable release and the case for the slides.  Body was little used and the body is in 9+ condition.  $2200 shipped CONUS.

I can e-mail photos of the Hassy FlexBody.  I have no photos of the Canon G10.  I could pull the body out of the box and photograph but then they body will have been out of the box twice, instead of once.  It really is like new.  And I did literally only fire the camera 5 times.  

My $400 price including shipping is very firm on the G10.  I have some Flex with the Hassy FlexBody!

As for trades the ONLY photographic gear I am looking for right now are a 60mm F2.8 Elmarit Macro lens and RRS BH55 ballheads.

carmo correia

• http://www.carmocorreia.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 11:54:11 pm »

Hi, I'm looking to buy a flexbody. Can you send me pictures of the one you're selling, to my email zechina@macau.ctm.net.
Where are you based?
Thanks,
CArmo

LyleCamera

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 08:13:04 pm »

Carmo,

Thanks for the interest.  But I sold the flex body, yesterday for $2100.  

Lyle

LyleCamera

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 10:00:22 pm »

CANON G10 sold at $400

Thanks to all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up