Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samsumg reveal the NX Series compact APS-C camera  (Read 1685 times)

GregW

• http://
Samsumg reveal the NX Series compact APS-C camera
« on: March 02, 2009, 02:47:16 pm »

Samsung have just revealed what could be an ideal solution to the problem of a high quality, but compact camera. There isn't much detail, but what there is can be found here.

Source: DP Review

AJSJones

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 09:24:29 pm »

Quote from: GregW
Samsung have just revealed what could be an ideal solution to the problem of a high quality, but compact camera. There isn't much detail, but what there is can be found here.

Source: DP Review
A little bit more here, in French.  Zooms and ?IS

Er1kksen

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:02:45 pm »

If it uses a sensor similar to the one in the K20D, I want one... and a nice compact wide zoom to complement a K20D+tele.

Like m4/3 and the G1, the concept is sound, but the execution really isn't there yet, imo. I like the shape and size (and sensor) of this better than the G1, but the control layout looks like a pain and those zoom lenses displayed don't exactly look compact (though I feel like I may be being decieved by the lenshoods). Being able to use legacy lenses (on adaptors) with a 1.5x rather than 2x crop is a plus as well.

Of course, a lot remains to be seen, so I'm reserving my opinions for when it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up