Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leica M6 ttl, Summicron 35mm, 90mm Elmarit, Ricoh GR1v, Rolleiflex 2.8GX, Hasselblad 501CM and more  (Read 4770 times)

jing

Two many cameras and lens, I hate to let them go, but I have to get funds for my new condo and baby. All there gears are my collection, I like photo gear more than photography. These equipments are all in excellent - new conditon.

1. ( SOLD )  Leica M6 Rangefinder Camera in Chrome. In Mint Condition. Complete with Leica body cap, strap, presention box, original manual and paper works.
The body is very very clean, no ding, no dent, only 2 very light and minor marks. one is on the top plate and the other is on the back. The finder is crystal clean and bright. All the shutter speeds are working well. The bottom plate still has the original plastic protector on it.
I am asking 1200 USD including express shipping and paypal.

2. ( SOLD )Leica M Summicron 35mm F2 Version 3 In excellent condition. It comes with both front and rear caps, leica hood. The glass is absolutely perfect, no mark, no scratch, no fungus, no mold. Lens body is also in excellent condition, very light used mark.
Asking 860 USD including express shipping and paypal.

3.  ( SOLD ) Leica M 90mm Elmarit F2.8 current version in like new condition, build in hood. Comes with the leather lens case, caps and B+W E46 filter and paper works. There is not a mark it both lens and body. Absolutely like new condition.
Asking 700 USD including express shipping and paypal.

4. Like new condition Rolleiflex 2.8 GX twin lens camera. comes with the lens cap. Very very clean body and glass. Not a mark on the body.
Asking 2300 USD including express shipping and paypal.

5. New in box Ricoh GR1v point and shoot camera. Never used. Comes with body, strap, leather case, hood, manual, paper works and original box.
Asking 620 USD including express shipping and paypal.

6. ( SOLD ) fujifilm zoom date F2.8 point shoot camera (FUJIFILM Silvi F2.8 camera, 2003-2004 EISA prize) in like new condition. Come with original box, case, strap, manual, paper works and remote. Only 2 rolls film go through it. The camera has a fuji super EBC fujinon zoom 24-50mm F2.8 lens. Very rare to find.
Asking 150 USD including shipping and paypal.

7. Hasselblad 501cm camera kit in mint condition. Comes with 501cm body, 80mm CB lens, A12 back and original box.
Asking 1400 USD including express shipping and paypal.

Pic link is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/raykoala/sets...57615131285487/

I will keep updating the pics on my flick, more pics will be added.

I am located in Edmonton, AB Canada. Local pick welcome.
I have bought and sold many times on rangerfinder forum and also have good reputation on FM forum (fredmiranda, under same user name" raykoala" )
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:38:57 pm by jing »

terence_patrick

• http://www.terencepatrick.com

Your flickr links are broken. Should probably fix the "...".

jing

Hasselblad 501cm and rolleiflex 2.8GX are still available.

Quote from: terence_patrick
Your flickr links are broken. Should probably fix the "...".
Pages: [1]   Go Up