Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Hartblei Super-Rotator  (Read 1952 times)

RawheaD

WTB Hartblei Super-Rotator
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:05:29 am »

Hello, I'm new here, but you can find me under the same internet nickname at places like mflenses.com, pentaxforums.com, as well as the flickrstream with the same stream name :-)

I'm a huge fan of Hartblei Super-Rotators, and am looking for one of the later version 35mm f2.8 and 120mm f2.8 for any mount (with a slight preference for Pentax K mount).  Please let me know if you'd consider a sale, the state of the lens, and asking price.  I can pay you using Paypal or do face to face if you're anywhere near Boston, MA, USA.

Thanks!

[EDIT May 8th, 2009] Edited since I've purchased a 5D, I can pretty much make use of any mount.  I am all set on the 45mm, 65mm, and 80mm, and do not need them.  I don't have the 120mm and my 35mm is the early version, which I would love to exchange for a later version (if not the last version).  Please drop me a line if you think you have anything to offer me.  Consequently, I can do a swap of the 35mm/2.8 (Nikon F mount) with a later version for added money.  Basically, if you have one of the two I'm looking for, just contact me and let's neg :-)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:43:54 am by rawhead »

yongfei

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 12:20:45 pm »

Hi, I have a Hartblei P6 45mm for sale. PM sent. Attached is a picture.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:21:23 pm by yongfei »

RawheaD

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:07:17 pm »

I just want to mention here that I've finalized the transaction with yongfei, and I have nothing, yes, nothing but praise for him.  It was one of the smoothest transaction I've ever experienced; great communication, fast shipment, and my gods, a near perfect item.  Thank you yongfei, and I would like to strike off the P6 mount 45mm from my WTB list.  I am still looking for the 35mm versions in Pentax K or M42. Thanks.

yongfei

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:05 pm »

Thanks for your very kind words. I have also enjoyed the smoothness of this transaction. Looking forward to more buy/sell deals here in future.

Quote from: rawhead
I just want to mention here that I've finalized the transaction with yongfei, and I have nothing, yes, nothing but praise for him.  It was one of the smoothest transaction I've ever experienced; great communication, fast shipment, and my gods, a near perfect item.  Thank you yongfei, and I would like to strike off the P6 mount 45mm from my WTB list.  I am still looking for the 35mm versions in Pentax K or M42. Thanks.

RawheaD

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 12:44:29 am »

Bumping this since I've changed the contents of my WTB list :-)

Phiegze

Re: WTB Hartblei Super-Rotator
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 12:52:51 am »

Did you ever find that 120MM super rotator?
I seem to have one I'm not using.

Steven
 New email swp91011  At gmail dot com
Pages: [1]   Go Up