Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Z3100ps/gp 44 inch printer for sale in the UK  (Read 825 times)

paladini

• http://
HP Z3100ps/gp 44 inch printer for sale in the UK
« on: February 27, 2009, 12:53:37 pm »

Hi !
I am selling a 5 month old HP Z3100ps/gp 44 inch printer with APS (advanced profiling system)
It was bought with the intension of my EX- girlfriend starting a canvas printing business, we are no longer together and i am now left with a few headaches to say the least and a huge printer that has only
printed about 20 16x12inch canvas's and about 20 paper prints.
The inks are about 85% if not more full
We have some free media to go with it too :

2 sealed boxes of HP Professional Matte Canvas ( Q8673A )
each box is 24" x 20 ft (610mm x 6.1metres )

2 sealed boxes of HP Premium instant dry satin paper ( Q7992A )
each box is 24" x 75 ft ( 610mm x 22.8 metres)

also there are 2 rolls of canvas sealed in a bag 36" x 20ft but there is no name on the roll

This printer is exactly how it came from HP no marks,no damage and hardly any usage at all.
It comes with everything that HP sent with it ,manuals,software and the tool for removing the stand.
This is the ps/gp model that costs an extra £1000 more than the normal Z3100 44" because of the advanced profing system
The Advanced Profiling Solution included with the Z3100ps GP provides an embedded Adobe PS/PDF RIP that gives you optimum networkability and PostScript color management resulting in amazing image re-production

I'm in a bit of a hurry to sell this printer as it has taken over my workspace big time
the printer cost £6000 about 40 prints ago and i am willing to sell it for £4000
At this price it's only a few hundred pounds more expensive than the standard Z3100 24" inch model.

it is like brand new and any inspections and test prints are absolutely welcome!
I live in the United Kingdom in Warwick town center, Warwickshire with a cv34 postcode

If anyone wants to ask any questions with regards to the printer then please feel free to send me a private message with some details and we can speak on the phone about it

cheers for looking!

sp
Pages: [1]   Go Up