Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale : Mountainsmith Set (x3) of Lens Pouches - New With Tags - US$50  (Read 1071 times)

flyingwithfish

• http://www.flyingwithfish.com

For Sale : Mountainsmith Set (x3) of Lens Pouches - New With Tags

I am clearing out some space in my bag closet, so once again I am parting with a few bags.

I am selling a set of Mountainsmith "LC" lens pouches.  These three pouches are the LC 1 (small) LC 2 (medium) and LC 4 (tall) and are compatible to be coupled with nearly any camera bag or belt system via the heavy-duty  rigid belt slots on the rear of the pouches.

The LC-4 easily holds a 70-200f2.8 (with hood reversed); LC-2 accommodates the 24-70f2.8 and 24-f105f4 (with hood reversed), LC-1 is good for shorter lenses such as the 14f2.8, 24f1.4, 28f1.8, 50f1.4, etc.

The LC-4's specs : 9"x4.25"x 4.25:
The LC-2's specs: 5.5"x4"x4.25"
The LC-1's specs: 5"x3.75"x3.5"

These pouches have a rugged padded interior and can protect lenses under a significant impact (not as much as  Pelican case, but they can really take a beating).  The interior of the top lid has a mesh pocket to hold the lens caps; the sides have lash-loops to secure smaller items (I hang an E-TTL cord off the LC-2 at times) and they are pretty good at being weather resistant (not water proof, but light rain, snow, etc).

Currently retail on these three pouches together is US$72 at most online shops, I am selling mine for $50 + $7 USPS Priority Shipping (ConUS/AK/HI only).

Below are two photos of the actual pouches (and interior of a pouch). The last photo

If you'd like the bag or have any questions drop me an e-mail at fish@flyingwithfish.com

Steven Frischling
Photographer & Travel Strategist
Info For Travelling Photogs: www.flyingwithfish.com
Travel Photography Boot Camps: www.comeflywithfish.com
The Photos I Shoot: www.stevenfrischling.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up