Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing from LR 2.2 to IPF6100 from Vista  (Read 1338 times)

kuau

Printing from LR 2.2 to IPF6100 from Vista
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:55:51 pm »

I read the thread about printing from the mac to and IPFX but did not see anything about windows.
I am a custom to printing from PS CS3/4 and makeing my own custom printer profiles with my gretag spectrolino /spectroscan and Monaco Profiler 4.83.
How does the workflow work from making my own printer profiles in LR2.2. Do I load in the rgb targets into lr then print them out? how do I ensure that cm is off in lightroom when printing the targets?
Thanks
Steven Kornreich

Doyle Yoder

Printing from LR 2.2 to IPF6100 from Vista
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 09:19:12 am »

Quote from: kuau
I read the thread about printing from the mac to and IPFX but did not see anything about windows.
I am a custom to printing from PS CS3/4 and makeing my own custom printer profiles with my gretag spectrolino /spectroscan and Monaco Profiler 4.83.
How does the workflow work from making my own printer profiles in LR2.2. Do I load in the rgb targets into lr then print them out? how do I ensure that cm is off in lightroom when printing the targets?
Thanks
Steven Kornreich

You can't print targets from LR because you can not turn of color management in LR. Profiles generated from targets printed from PSCS3 will work fine.

Doyle

Pages: [1]   Go Up