Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale : Mountainsmith Tour FX Bag , Unused - US$65  (Read 2023 times)

flyingwithfish

• http://www.flyingwithfish.com
For Sale : Mountainsmith Tour FX Bag , Unused - US$65
« on: February 26, 2009, 01:12:34 pm »

For Sale : Mountainsmith Tour FX, Unused.

I am clearing out some space in my bag closet, so once again I am parting with a few bags.

This bag is the Mountainsmith Tour FX, Mountainsmith's 'photo dedicated' adaptation of their popular Mountainsmith Tour waist pack.   The "FX" version of the Tour features rigid walls; internal velcro dividers; a front pocket with pad/pen slots and room to hold caps, cords batteries; a top accessory hatch to hold CF cards, batteries and other misc. items; the rear section has a 'hidden' pocket to accommodate a boarding pass, note book and other items you need to keep handy.

The dimensions of the Tour FX at 11.5" x 10" x 5.75".   In the version of this bag I am keeping (as I have two) I carry a 16-35f2.8, 28-70f2.8, 70-200f2.8, 580ex Speedlight and at times a full-size body, or two primes (usually a 14f2.8 and 50f1.4).

Current retail on this bag is US$85 at most online shops, I am selling mine for $65 + $7 USPS Priority Shipping (ConUS/AK/HI only).

Below are six photos of the actual bag. The last photo has my Canon 70-200f2.8L (with hood reversed) inserted into the bag to show the depth of the bag.

If you'd like the bag or have any questions drop me an e-mail at fish@flyingwithfish.com

Steven Frischling
Photographer & Travel Strategist
Info For Travelling Photogs: www.flyingwithfish.com
Travel Photography Boot Camps: www.comeflywithfish.com
The Photos I Shoot: www.stevenfrischling.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up