Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pristine 1Ds  (Read 992 times)

russell a

• www.russarmstrong.com
Pristine 1Ds
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:21:08 pm »

I recently purchased a 5DII and am seeking a good home for my 1Ds. Since I wanted to make sure I hand over the camera in top working order and since I am about a pleasant 1 hour drive from the Canon NJ Service Center, I took the camera in for a complete cleaning and check up.  I picked it up today and it emerged with a clean bill of health (no repairs needed, just adjustments and calibration).    

Included is the camera body, the AC adapter, the battery charger, 3 batteries, the neck strap (which you will want to replace anyway), the Software disk (the only thing I used it for was to enter my name and phone number into the camera - I'll do that for you before I send it if you wish), the firewire adapter cord, the original box.  The only thing I haven't located is the wrist strap, which I never used.  I'll keep looking for it.  I never relished supporting the camera and a zoom lens on my wrist.  I've taken fewer than 7500 photos with it.  

The Canon "physical" cost me $190.  With that in mind, I am asking $1100.  Send me a message through this site, if you are interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up