Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: test shoot with p65+  (Read 15821 times)

cmykphoto

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 02:07:14 am »

Quote from: Joe Behar
P65+ requires the use of version 4.6.1 software, so the answer is no, it will not run on the configuration you mention above.

The current shipments of P65+'s do not have sensor+ built in, but all buyers will get the technology when it is available.

since i still like 3.7.9 for my P30+, it's possible i update my macbook pro to 10.6.1 then use 3.7.9 for P30+ and C1 4.6 for my P65+?

Carsten W

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 05:39:43 am »

Quote from: geronimo13
Then why didn't I take your money aswell then?

Please stop clogging this thread with your arguments. Send people their stuff or their money back and let it be.
Carsten W - [url=http://500px.com/Carste

Joe Behar

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 08:56:44 am »

Quote from: cmykphoto
since i still like 3.7.9 for my P30+, it's possible i update my macbook pro to 10.6.1 then use 3.7.9 for P30+ and C1 4.6 for my P65+?

Yes, you can run 3.7.9 and 4.6.1 on the same computer.

christian_raae

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 12:49:29 pm »

Quote from: Joe Behar
Yes, you can run 3.7.9 and 4.6.1 on the same computer.

Okej great. Yes leaning towards p30+ as that doesn't differ from the p21+ as much. I've tested one out and it is a great back, really love the workflow.

I bet a lot that Geronimo doesn't have the back. I've seen him in Swedish communities as well, he's not that serious of a photographer.
--

Christian Raae
NORWAY
H3D-22II & 5D
www.christianraae.com

geronimo13

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:41 pm »

Quote from: christian_raae
I bet a lot that Geronimo doesn't have the back. I've seen him in Swedish communities as well, he's not that serious of a photographer.

True i dont have the back but i tested it out. I can send you files if you dont believe me...

www.dkj.se/temp/julia1.jpg

christian_raae

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 02:46:40 pm »

Vad är problemet här? Har du sålt ett bakstycke utan att skicka produkten!?
--

Christian Raae
NORWAY
H3D-22II & 5D
www.christianraae.com

footoograaf

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 02:50:29 pm »

vi alla skulle vilja veta

geronimo13

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 03:00:00 pm »

Vad är problemet här? Har du sålt ett bakstycke utan att skicka produkten!?

Nej det har jag inte, strulade med frakten så det blev försenat. Bakstycket är levererat sedan ca 1v. Folk övereagerar och lägger sig i saker som inte rör dem.

christian_raae

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 03:12:48 pm »

Så han har fått bakstycket? Varför skriver han inte det då? Så hade allt lugnat ner sig.
--

Christian Raae
NORWAY
H3D-22II & 5D
www.christianraae.com

geronimo13

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 03:37:34 pm »

Så han har fått bakstycket? Varför skriver han inte det då? Så hade allt lugnat ner sig.
Har bett han göra det. Och det dyker nog upp snart.

Carsten W

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 03:59:27 pm »

Nej det har jag inte, strulade med frakten så det blev försenat. Bakstycket är levererat sedan ca 1v. Folk övereagerar och lägger sig i saker som inte rör dem.

Didn't you also take someone's money for something which they didn't get, yet didn't refund it? People care because as much as they argue, this is a community. I think a lot of people are waiting to hear that this gets resolved.
Carsten W - [url=http://500px.com/Carste

geronimo13

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 04:02:28 pm »

Quote from: carstenw
Didn't you also take someone's money for something which they didn't get, yet didn't refund it? People care because as much as they argue, this is a community. I think a lot of people are waiting to hear that this gets resolved.
No a refund is on its way. Couldnt do a refund until the other guy got his back.

futura

• http://www.andrew-chang.com
test shoot with p65+
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 05:15:23 pm »

No a refund is on its way. Couldnt do a refund until the other guy got his back.

That is good news, I'm still waiting for the refund, fingers crossed it will come through tonight.

Joe Behar

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:32 pm »

you mean the P65+ delivered  doesn't have the sensor+ but can be update to sensor plus by myself? only a firmware update?

thanks

cmykphoto,

At this point I am not sure if the upgrade to sensor+ will be possible by the user or if the back will have to go back to Phase One.

futura

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 04:22:51 am »

One further update from Daniel, he is having problems with paypal and is unable to refund me yet. The ball is now firmly in his court now, he can choose to resolve this with paypal at his own pace, there aren't any disputes from other transactions to get in the way. At this point in time... likelihood of refund.... rocking horse manure.

yongfei

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 01:27:48 pm »

So what exactly is this "Paypal problem"? Refund is as easy as a few clicks.

Also, what was the reason that he couldn't send you the camera in the first place?

>One further update from Daniel, he is having problems with paypal and is unable to refund me yet. The ball is now firmly in his court now, he can choose to resolve this with paypal at his own pace, there aren't any disputes from other transactions to get in the way. At this point in time... likelihood of refund.... rocking horse manure.

futura

test shoot with p65+
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 01:53:18 pm »

Quote from: yongfei
So what exactly is this "Paypal problem"? Refund is as easy as a few clicks.

Also, what was the reason that he couldn't send you the camera in the first place?

>One further update from Daniel, he is having problems with paypal and is unable to refund me yet. The ball is now firmly in his court now, he can choose to resolve this with paypal at his own pace, there aren't any disputes from other transactions to get in the way. At this point in time... likelihood of refund.... rocking horse manure.

I don't really want to go into too much detail suffice to say that that Daniel sent me a screenshot and of his paypal status and there is a button labeled 'Resolve'  and the status says 'Waiting for your response' so Paypal must be waiting for Daniel. With the camera, I would still accept delivery but due to a misunderstanding, this is no longer an option. Hopefully Daniel will update me once he was been in contact with Paypal.

micmatthews

• http://www.digitaltransitions.com
test shoot with p65+
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:28 pm »

you mean the P65+ delivered  doesn't have the sensor+ but can be update to sensor plus by myself? only a firmware update?

thanks

The P65+ units that are shipping today do not have sensor+. To get sensor plus you have to send the system back to Phase One to have hardware and firmware changed. It could take about 3 weeks time to do this and Phase One does not promise a loaner during this time. I have told all of my clients to wait for the final version.

The P65+ sensor+ backs should start shipping with in the next couple of weeks from what I am told.
Best regards,
Michelle Matthews Digital

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
test shoot with p65+
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 02:24:31 pm »

Quote from: micmatthews
The P65+ units that are shipping today do not have sensor+. To get sensor plus you have to send the system back to Phase One to have hardware and firmware changed. It could take about 3 weeks time to do this and Phase One does not promise a loaner during this time. I have told all of my clients to wait for the final version.

The P65+ sensor+ backs should start shipping with in the next couple of weeks from what I am told.

It has not been finalized how the Sensor Plus upgrades will be handled.

Those details should be resolved next week.

Steve Hendrix
Phase One
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

Yahor Shumski

• My business
test shoot with p65+
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2009, 04:22:56 pm »

I found this thread accidentally and want to share my experience working with geronimo (Daniel Johansson) this strange camera seller.

I worked with him as a photo retoucher but he cheated and owns me $600 still. He also owns around $1000 to another retoucher from retouchpro forum.
Don't trust him. I haven't knew so dishonorable person before.

Yahor Shumski
Adobe Certified Expert (Photoshop CC)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up