Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 1Ds Mark III $4,595 shipped!  (Read 1325 times)

chunin

Canon 1Ds Mark III $4,595 shipped!
« on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:28 am »

** SOLD **
Mint condition 21MP Canon 1Ds Mark III with around 7 to 8K actuations. Camera body has no scratches or marks. Comes with an extra original Canon battery. Includes charger, battery (2 in total) ac cord, usb cord, firewire, software, manual, ac adapter and box. It is missing the standard eyecup. You can get one from Adorama for $18.95. I was using an eyepiece extender for use with glasses and have misplaced the original one. $4,595 shipped in the us if paid by money order, cashier check or paypal e-check. Regular paypal $4,695 shipped. Local pick up in Miami $4,500.
http://www.adorama.com/CAECEG.html?searchi...p&item_no=3

Will consider trade for a Sony A900 plus $2,500.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:29:58 am by chunin »

elitegroup

Canon 1Ds Mark III $4,595 shipped!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:27:14 am »

Quote from: chunin
Mint condition 21MP Canon 1Ds Mark III with around 7 to 8K actuations. Camera body has no scratches or marks. Comes with an extra original Canon battery. Includes charger, battery (2 in total) ac cord, usb cord, firewire, software, manual, ac adapter and box. It is missing the standard eyecup. You can get one from Adorama for $18.95. I was using an eyepiece extender for use with glasses and have misplaced the original one. $4,595 shipped in the us if paid by money order, cashier check or paypal e-check. Regular paypal $4,695 shipped. Local pick up in Miami $4,500.
http://www.adorama.com/CAECEG.html?searchi...p&item_no=3

Will consider trade for a Sony A900 plus $2,500.

Hi Chunin,

I'm interested in your 1Ds III. Will you ship to Australia? I'd love to see images of the camera if possible e.g. front, back LCD, bottom of camera etc. to help visually ascertain it's physical condition and the accompanying accessories.

I'd kindly appreciate some kind of ebay ID, website link or any other kind of proof of identity or sales history just for my own confidence as a buyer. Will you accept an international money order?

I look forward to doing business with you.

Cheers  
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:33:41 am by elitegroup »
Pages: [1]   Go Up