Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Costa Rica,  Bay of Nicoya and surrounds  (Read 4006 times)

d2frette

• http://
Costa Rica,  Bay of Nicoya and surrounds
« on: November 01, 2004, 02:01:38 pm »

Ohhh what torture...you have to go to Costa Rica.    

I helped build a house in Nicoya for Habitat For Humanity a few years back.  While Nicoya is nice, I don't think it's the most beautiful place in CR.

Enjoy the sunsets, and the cervasa.
David M. Frette.  
Programming, Photo

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 01:33:35 pm »

If you are into bird photog., get in a small shallow-draught boat with a *local guide*, long lens, binoculars and visit Isla de Pajaros (Isl. of Birds) - National Bio Reserve. Also the extensive mangrove swamps are full of birds. Watch the tides in the shallow areas, it's easy to get stranded!

Chris S

Robt

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 01:54:18 am »

I've got to go visit some friends who are in the Bay of Nicoya on their boat in the next 2 wks.  Any suggestions of whats cool to go see around the bay?  I figure if its worth looking at there must be a picture or two worth fighting for.  If not then OK,  I'll have to take some boring tropical sunset shots while making sure the local stop bath - do they call that cervasa in Spanish - works.

Your suggestions please.

Robert Collins
Seattle
Robert Collins
Seattle

jackperk

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 08:30:27 am »

If you get the Video Journal you'll find an absolutely gorgeous travel piece on photographic possibilities in Costa Rica.  If you don't get the LLVJ, you should. (No, I'm not connected with it; just a very happy subscriber).

jack
Pages: [1]   Go Up