Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop-Swap fluorescent colors for CYM  (Read 4188 times)

grilla

• http://thecolorblindphotographer.net
Photoshop-Swap fluorescent colors for CYM
« on: February 12, 2009, 11:55:42 pm »

I am colorblind and would like to have my prints be extremely vibrant with fluorescent colors. I want to use a program to swap fluorescent blue for cyan, fluorescent red for magenta, and fluorescent yellow for standard yellow.

I already saturate these colors and print on metallic papers, but I want to take this to a new level. Does anyone know of any way to do this?

Gary
web.mac.com/gary.conrad

MarkPettinelli

Photoshop-Swap fluorescent colors for CYM
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 02:44:13 am »

Quote from: grilla
I am colorblind and would like to have my prints be extremely vibrant with fluorescent colors. I want to use a program to swap fluorescent blue for cyan, fluorescent red for magenta, and fluorescent yellow for standard yellow.

I already saturate these colors and print on metallic papers, but I want to take this to a new level. Does anyone know of any way to do this?

Gary
web.mac.com/gary.conrad
I created a filter forge effect (a standalone and photoshop plugin program that allows people to create filters for it) that turns the colors in an image into neon colors and another filter that does fluorescent - in the example image there was only one original color so it isn't nearly as nice as if you use a real photo or something. There is a 30 day trial of the program that is fully functional. Here are all 6 of my effects so far, they all have to do with color.
Pages: [1]   Go Up