Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom prints dark  (Read 4472 times)

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
Lightroom prints dark
« on: February 07, 2009, 07:43:14 pm »

I have profiled my monitor and Epson 4880. It prints fine out of Photoshop, but the prints from Lightroom are always dark.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is there a fix?

John Woodworth

Lightroom prints dark
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:54:56 am »

I don't know if this would help but I had a similar problem with my Epson printer. Down at the bottom of the right-hand menu for the "Print" module under "Print Job" there is a pull-down menu which, for me, said under "Color Management" "Managed by Printer". In frustration, I clicked on this and it gave me the choice of my specific printer. I clicked this and problem solved.

Hope it it should be so simple for you.

Doyle Yoder

Lightroom prints dark
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 02:36:54 pm »

Quote from: John Woodworth
I don't know if this would help but I had a similar problem with my Epson printer. Down at the bottom of the right-hand menu for the "Print" module under "Print Job" there is a pull-down menu which, for me, said under "Color Management" "Managed by Printer". In frustration, I clicked on this and it gave me the choice of my specific printer. I clicked this and problem solved.

You're not double profiling that way, but what if you want to use a custom profile.

Doyle
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:37:11 pm by DYP »

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
Lightroom prints dark
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:36:43 pm »

Quote from: John Woodworth

It WAS simple. It works brilliantly.

Thanks for the suggestion. Solved the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up