Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hassy H3D-39 kit and Hassy CF-39MS digital back  (Read 2032 times)

jtsegar

FS: Hassy H3D-39 kit and Hassy CF-39MS digital back
« on: February 06, 2009, 02:30:40 am »

I am selling both a H3D-39 kit and a CF-39MS back.  Both items were upgrades for my personal use and handled by ppr-atlanta.  The H3D-39 has  seen very little use (actually not much more than a series of ocean shots from my backyard in Mendocino,Ca) and the CF-39MS I don't believe has even been tested outside of the factory.  They are both are in excellent condition.  

For the H3D-39 is the body, prism finder, 80mm lens and case, cables, etc.  Also for sale is a used once or twice HC 28mm lens.  
 For the CF39MS (yes, the MS does stands for multi-shot), I have back adapters for both H and V mounts as well as for the Contax 645AF.  I have an adapter for my Rollei 6008AF however it currently does not fit the upgraded version of the multi shot back and is awaiting direction/action from Hasselblad.

I will be looking for offers in the $11000 and up range for the H3D kit and a fair price for the 28mm lens which I am not interested in selling separately.  The CF39MS is a remarkable camera - offering no interpolation and no moire effect in 4 shot mode .  Still the King of backs for those who can benefit from a non-interpolated 4-shot file.  The right fair offer will be successful for this back.  one back adapter will be included and the others cost be around $800 to a grand as I recall.

Currently I have the CF39MS mounted on a H2 body in excellent shape which I may offer for sale with this back if it's a deal maker - otherwise I will keep it for my other backs.

Also will be selling lots of additional eq. like Flexbody, 555ELD, 503CW, CF/CFe and F/Fe lenses, Contax 645AF and Lenses, Rollei 6008AF camera, Capture Group Truewide, Horseman SWD-II Pro, Canon 1Ds MKII-16mp, and more.  also tons of large and ultra large format cameras and lenses - even an unbelievable red bellows blonde polaroid/wisner 20x24 camera with processor and a standard film back!  Newly refurbed Durst 8x10 with a digital light head enlarger that has never smelled Dektol - almost new JOBO 2500 and 2600 ATL film processors.

What is the answer to "why does this guy have all this stuff and has never used it"?  Good question - call it the closing of my lab and gallery - 1st street gallery of Boca Raton, Fl., divorce and other things that just happen.  if something stikes your interest  - email me for more info

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
FS: Hassy H3D-39 kit and Hassy CF-39MS digital back
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:56:59 pm »

sent you a pm
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up