Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS4 shortcut problems  (Read 1779 times)

sniper

CS4 shortcut problems
« on: February 05, 2009, 02:25:03 am »

I'm running CS4ex on XP Pro and twice now my custom shortcuts have just vanished, they just reset to the defaults.  The first time they lasted about a month, the second time probably about a week.  
 Any ideas why it might be doing this, and how I might stop it?? Is this a known problem?  
  Wayne

john beardsworth

• My photography site
CS4 shortcut problems
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 09:45:08 am »

Quote from: sniper
I'm running CS4ex on XP Pro and twice now my custom shortcuts have just vanished, they just reset to the defaults.  The first time they lasted about a month, the second time probably about a week.  
 Any ideas why it might be doing this, and how I might stop it?? Is this a known problem?  
  Wayne
Not heard of it happening. It could be something's corrupting them, or maybe they are trashed when you switch workspace. I have saved my own workspace, and also save out keyboard shortcuts - makes it easier when using more than one computer.

John

sniper

CS4 shortcut problems
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 05:12:00 am »

Thanks John, I hadn't thought of the workspace bit, thats a possibility, I have changed it a few times.
I just tried changing it now and it gave me the option to save shortcuts, I haven't had that before so maybe that was the problem.
Thanks again.  Wayne
Pages: [1]   Go Up