Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100: Photoshop CS4 Crashing with Firmware 7.0.0.3  (Read 1586 times)

Min

• http://www.MinEnghauser.com
Z3100: Photoshop CS4 Crashing with Firmware 7.0.0.3
« on: February 01, 2009, 10:48:40 pm »

Has anyone else had this issue... Im new to Mac but been around the block more than a few times with PC...was loving the fact that my ethernetted Z3100 was ready to roll on my new Mac with no effort on my part...then i decided to upgrade the firmware and driver...now its utter chaos...CS4 crashes when I try to print (after i hit Print from the CS4 print dialogue....although i can manage to get past the crashing only before i update my paper list, but printing that way means no custom paper presets! If i were on the PC i would 'rollback' the driver...is this poss on a mac...although i think HP recommends using the latest drivers with the latest firmware.

HP said its probably an Apple issue...or an Adobe issue...

My PC, with CS3 is running just fine with the updated firmware and drivers.

Vlad3

• http://www.kabelik.com
Z3100: Photoshop CS4 Crashing with Firmware 7.0.0.3
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:17:33 pm »

Quote from: Min
Has anyone else had this issue... Im new to Mac but been around the block more than a few times with PC...was loving the fact that my ethernetted Z3100 was ready to roll on my new Mac with no effort on my part...then i decided to upgrade the firmware and driver...now its utter chaos...CS4 crashes when I try to print (after i hit Print from the CS4 print dialogue....although i can manage to get past the crashing only before i update my paper list, but printing that way means no custom paper presets! If i were on the PC i would 'rollback' the driver...is this poss on a mac...although i think HP recommends using the latest drivers with the latest firmware.

HP said its probably an Apple issue...or an Adobe issue...

My PC, with CS3 is running just fine with the updated firmware and drivers.

Hi Min,

Exactly the same thing happened to me on Friday. Please read my post from today.

Vlad3

Pages: [1]   Go Up