Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: JENOPTIC-SINAR EYELIKE M11 DIGITAL BACK  (Read 11171 times)

rbrezny

• FotoGR
FS: JENOPTIC-SINAR EYELIKE M11 DIGITAL BACK
« on: February 01, 2009, 04:34:56 pm »

I am selling my Jenoptik (Sinar) Eyelike M11 Precision Digital Back with the Contax 645AF adapter plate installed. I have a second adapter plate for Hasselblad V if that fits your camera.  I will sell one of the adapter plates with the back.  If you have a different camera, the appropriate plate can be purchased through Sinar/Jenoptik for most medium and large format cameras.  I asking $1500 plus shipping for the system which includes the Eyelike Precision M11 digital back in mint condition and perfect working order, the latest Mac OS-X Capture Pro software, 24’ fire wire cable, manuals and cables needed to attach to the Contax 645AF camera, a copal shutter or Schneider electronic shutters on a view camera. The system comes with the original storage case and accessories.

I have used this back in the studio but since I am selling my view camera this too must go.  The files from this back are amazing in terms of sharpness and color reproduction.  Everything is in mint condition.  All cables are new and I recently had the back cleaned and calibrated by Jenoptik/Sinar in Germany to make sure it is operating perfectly. The sensor is immaculate.

This 11 Mp back gives far superior image quality to a comparable 35mm DSLR sensor.  I tested it in single shot mode against an 11 Mp full frame sensor on the Canon 1Ds and the 22 Mp 1Ds Mark III and it is no contest.  In 16 shot mode you get a 244 MB file.  Files can be output in 8 or 16 bit.

I used the back in tripod mounted multi-shot mode for art reproduction as well as hand-held product photography with strobes. It can be used for architecture, landscape or portrait shooting as well. If you want the specifications on this back or pictures of it please email me or view it on ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160314883847
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:44:32 am by rbrezny »

edwinb

• http://www.image2output.com
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 05:40:07 pm »

accessories are available from your local Sinar dealer and registering your name on www.sinar.ch gives access to download of software which can be freely loaded - no dongle
edwin
Edwin Blenkinsopp
Technical Manager
image2output
m:  +44 (0) 7836 674749
e: edwin@image2output.com
w: Sinar |  Foba |Inkjet

rbrezny

• FotoGR
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 09:51:55 pm »

SOLD

xingkui

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 11:56:39 am »

Quote from: rbrezny
I am selling my Jenoptik (Sinar) Eyelike M11 Precision Digital Back with the Contax 645AF adapter plate installed. I have a second
selblad V if that fits your camera.  I will sell one of the adapter plates with the back.  If you have a different camera, the appropriate plate can be purchased through Sinar/Jenoptik for most medium and large format cameras.  I asking $1500 plus shipping for the system which includes the Eyelike Precision M11 digital back in mint condition and perfect working order, the latest Mac OS-X Capture Pro software, 24’ fire wire cable, manuals and cables needed to attach to the Contax 645AF camera, a copal shutter or Schneider electronic shutters on a view camera. The system comes with the original storage case and accessories.

I have used this back in the studio but since I am selling my view camera this too must go.  The files from this back are amazing in terms of sharpness and color reproduction.  Everything is in mint condition.  All cables are new and I recently had the back cleaned and calibrated by Jenoptik/Sinar in Germany to make sure it is operating perfectly. The sensor is immaculate.

This 11 Mp back gives far superior image quality to a comparable 35mm DSLR sensor.  I tested it in single shot mode against an 11 Mp full frame sensor on the Canon 1Ds and the 22 Mp 1Ds Mark III and it is no contest.  In 16 shot mode you get a 244 MB file.  Files can be output in 8 or 16 bit.

I used the back in tripod mounted multi-shot mode for art reproduction as well as hand-held product photography with strobes. It can be used for architecture, landscape or portrait shooting as well. If you want the specifications on this back or pictures of it please email me or view it on ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160314883847

Do you still have the Hassy V adapter for this eyelike 11m back?

Thank you.

Xingkui
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:57:52 am by xingkui »

rbrezny

• FotoGR
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 12:24:21 pm »

Quote from: xingkui

Thank you.

Xingkui

No, The hassy plate went with the back. and the Contax plate was sold seperately.

BJNY

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 01:25:16 pm »

Thank you.

Xingkui

I think I have a hasselblad v plate.
I'll post a jpeg by tomorrow.
Guillermo

xingkui

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 02:37:04 pm »

Quote from: BJNY
I think I have a hasselblad v plate.
I'll post a jpeg by tomorrow.
null
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:42:52 pm by xingkui »

BJNY

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 11:51:18 am »

Here's a snapshot of the spacer and plate.

Do the three holes line up to the ones on your digital back?

[attachment=12679:EyeLikeVplate.jpg]

Guillermo

xingkui

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 03:43:56 pm »

[quote name='BJNY' post='273118' date='Apr 2 2009, 10:51 AM']Here's a snapshot of the spacer and plate.

Do the three holes line up to the ones on your digital back?

null
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:42:01 pm by xingkui »

rbrezny

• FotoGR
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 03:51:20 pm »

I am not sure by eye judge.  I've attached a picture here and wanna you to compare yours if they can match each other perfectly.

Thanks a lot.

You need to remove the Contax plate and below that you will find the spacer plate and attachment holes.

xingkui

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 09:40:02 am »

Quote from: rbrezny
You need to remove the Contax plate and below that you will find the spacer plate and attachment holes.

null
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:40:22 pm by xingkui »
Pages: [1]   Go Up