Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sandisk Extreme III 4GB CF and 8GB CF cards  (Read 2717 times)

michaelnotar

Sandisk Extreme III 4GB CF and 8GB CF cards
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:30 pm »

Sandisk 4GB Extreme III CF card with case. 7 available. $25 each paypaled + ship

Sandisk 8GB Extreme III CF card with case. 1 available. $50 each paypaled + ship

Description for all cards: Excellent+ to mint- condition. Purchased 2 years ago. Expect minor signs of wear on the label, and perfect function. I am a professional photographer with too many memory cards. These are amazing cards. 20MB/s transfer speed and extremely rugged. Purchased new in the US from a professional source, not grey market or knock off.  Ships in a small box via USPS 1st class mail for all shipments.

Another 4GB extreme III card I had and sold a year ago was left outside in December only to be found that following July. The label was completely faded and it was covered in polen, not to mention the several months of snow, and ice. It worked perfect when I downloaded the card. No corrupt files or anything.

Shipping
US/Canada, First Class Mail/First Class International     1st card $2.00, each add'l $0.25

Worldwide/First Class International      1st card $3.00, each add'l $1.00

Send payments to michaelnotar@mac.com with a note of which cards you want and how many. Please no Echecks. I will ship same or next business day. I am located in the pacific northwest, USA. I am an ebay powerseller with 230+ feedback 100% positive. I need to use 2 cards for a shoot this upcoming monday, otherwise others are available immediately.

michaelnotar

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:57:33 am »

bump. any offers...?

rcdurston

• http://www.durstonphoto.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:10:05 am »

Quote from: michaelnotar
bump. any offers...?

Hi Michael
I just bought some Extreme III 8gb from Samys for $15 each after rebate.
FYI
sorry
r

michaelnotar

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 08:37:29 pm »

I now have 6- 4GB cards, $25 each, includes USPS FCM ship and paypal fee. 1-8 GB card $45 includes USPS FCM ship and paypal fee.

Brandon W.

• http://
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 08:11:03 pm »

Michael is an excellent seller, he shipped very quickly, great communication, and the card is in Mint condition and perfect working order.  
Thanks Michael!

michaelnotar

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 12:34:01 am »

all sold, thanks for playing.

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 04:43:05 am »

Quote from: michaelnotar
all sold, thanks for playing.

Knowing that you can now buy new life long garanteed Transcend x133 32GB CFs cards for 80 US$ here in Tokyo, I say congratulations.

Being able to sell second hand 4GB cards at 25 US$ a piece is a remarkable sales achievement!

Cheers,
Bernard
Pages: [1]   Go Up