Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon 400 f2.8 AF-I w/ Wimberly WH-200, Tenba travel case and RRS MPR-192  (Read 1412 times)

Eldonsphoto

This is an incredible wildlife and landscape set up, the lens is very sharp even wide open.
Please check out what Ken Rockwell has to say about this lens.

The glass is clean with a few small dust speck inside but have no effect on the image. Very minor and hard to see.
The blades are clean and snappy, no oil or wear that I can see.
The lens body has a few rub marks as does the hood, nothing bad but I want you to know about them. The metal hood also has a velcro strip around it that the previous owner put on to secure a rain cover but he said it was never out in the rain.
Please send me your email and I can send detailed photos.

The Wimberley WH-200 is like new in the box and only used once on a trip to Yellowstone.
This is the best way to get the most out of the 400 f2.8 and balances the lens so well that you can shoot birds in flight. It was around $500 from B&H but well worth it and is amazing!

The Really Right Stuff MPR-192 is a must to attach the lens to the WH-200 and is like new and cost $75 from RRS.

The Tenba travel case was made for this and similar lenses and has extra pockets that will hold the WH-200. It is basically brand new as well.

I can't tell you how hard it is for me to sell this but finances are forcing me to let it go.
When things settle down I will get another if I can find one.

I am asking $4500.00 for all the above plus actual shipping cost.
If you use Paypal, add 3%
Money order or echeck is OK and I will ship after funds clear.

Email you questions and Thanks for looking.
Eldon
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:53:10 pm by Eldonsphoto »

AP_Photo

pmed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up