Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Virtual Capture Software  (Read 3111 times)

elitegroup

Free Virtual Capture Software
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:23:14 pm »

I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

Can anyone recommend software I can use to take virtual copies of web pages with an embedded time stamp?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:52:50 pm by elitegroup »

DarkPenguin

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:47:32 pm »

I don't know if it will work with flash or if it does what you want but you might try this ...

http://www.httrack.com/

elitegroup

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:23:22 pm »

Quote from: DarkPenguin
I don't know if it will work with flash or if it does what you want but you might try this ...

http://www.httrack.com/

Thanks mate, I'll check out the link!

tcphoto

• Tony Clark Photography
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 12:22:55 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that the economy has caught up with your client. I wonder if it's a good idea to name names and link to websites. Anyone can google your name, the client or the legal advisor and your post will come up regarding your dirty laundry. Perhaps waiting until there is some offense or real news would make it appropriate. Best of luck and beautiful images, TC

elitegroup

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 03:43:42 pm »

Quote from: tcphoto
I'm sorry to hear that the economy has caught up with your client. I wonder if it's a good idea to name names and link to websites. Anyone can google your name, the client or the legal advisor and your post will come up regarding your dirty laundry. Perhaps waiting until there is some offense or real news would make it appropriate. Best of luck and beautiful images, TC

I think you're right about the links. This client has betrayed my trust and working relationship. It's not the economy that has affected them but the lack of professional integrity of its administration that is in serious doubt. It's unfortunate but I have distanced myself from this client, they have cast their stones, let them fall where they might  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:58:16 pm by elitegroup »
Pages: [1]   Go Up