Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rollei 30mm PQ fisheye lens for 6000 series Hy6, AFi  (Read 7040 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Rollei 30mm PQ fisheye lens for 6000 series Hy6, AFi
« on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:25 am »

Hi All,

I just got my 2nd copy back from Rollei service in NJ and they checked it over. Onick said it was great and sharp.   There is a small ding on the base near the mount and some paint wear on the barrel and a few marks on the plastic front cap - and no box.   It's not going to be a collectors item, but the glass is great.  $2500 for this one plus shipping and I'll split the paypal fees.  I have another copy that really is near mint, with box, papers and a set of filters.... I'm planning on keeping it but if you really really want a mint one I'd consider selling it instead for a higher price and keeping the above.   I'll gladly ship in US, Canada, the EU, or Austrailia/NZ but buyer will be responsible for shipping and customs if any.

Eric
artist(at)eh21.com

Sold!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:01:17 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 07:11:48 pm »

Sold!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:01:06 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

healeystudio

• http://
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 11:09:36 pm »

Quote from: EricWHiss
Hi All,

I just got my 2nd copy back from Rollei service in NJ and they checked it over. Onick said it was great and sharp.   There is a small ding on the base near the mount and some paint wear on the barrel and a few marks on the plastic front cap - and no box.   It's not going to be a collectors item, but the glass is great.  $2500 for this one plus shipping and I'll split the paypal fees.  I have another copy that really is near mint, with box, papers and a set of filters.... I'm planning on keeping it but if you really really want a mint one I'd consider selling it instead for a higher price and keeping the above.   I'll gladly ship in US, Canada, the EU, or Austrailia/NZ but buyer will be responsible for shipping and customs if any.

Eric
artist(at)eh21.com

healeystudio

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 11:13:37 pm »

hi eric, is this lens (30mm) still available? if so do you have photos that could be viewed? what areas of equipment are you looking for in reference to a trade? thank you, regards, john

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 09:53:04 pm »

Sold!
Hi John,
Finally got some time to take a few pictures of this lens.  Just e-mailed them to you now, but will post them here too.  You can see the glass is excellent, but there's some paint wear and dings on the barrel.  Included are both caps.  This recently had a CLA at Rollei Hensel in New Jersey by Onick V.    There are some tiny dust specs inside the elements as is common with Rollei lenses.  I am selling because I have been lucky enough to find two copies and only need one.  The other one was new in box so I'm keeping it.  
Eric
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:01:43 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 10:43:58 pm »

Sold!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:02:28 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

healeystudio

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 11:56:51 pm »

hi eric,
   i think in all fairness to future potential buyers you should tell them about the lens separation before they consummate a deal rather than after. you should also supply a photo of this defect so a buyer can determine if this would alter their decision. a great deal of time could have been saved for both of us if you had informed me about this in the beginning.
regards,
     john

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:12:30 am by healeystudio »

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 02:22:24 am »

Look pal, the photos of the actual lens are here for all to see.   Give me a break!  While I find it funny that you could imagine such huge faults with the lens not even having seen it, you really should stop and have another look at the photos - see anything? Sure its not perfect, but wasn't described that way.  It's got a few dings and marks on the barrel and its got some miles on it, sure.  But  you could have saved everyone time by just not trying to buy it in the first place if you could not afford it.  

ps. there are no elements glued together in this lens design to separate.

Eric
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:59:10 am by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 02:06:18 am »

Here's a couple shots I took with the lens walking around handheld with my P20 back and 6008 AF camera - these are downsized to 50% and saved with jpeg medium to make the file upload size limits.     I'm adding one close up shot too to show both how close this lens can focus and what it can do wide open.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:23:16 am by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 07:26:21 pm »

Eric is a great guy to deal with and that is great price on a really rare lens.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 11:35:32 pm »

Thanks Kyle!

Update:
The lens was sold for full asking price in October.  Sorry that I did not update this until today.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:04:12 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up