Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTS: Panoramic Horseman SW617 kit w/90mm Schneider lens  (Read 2441 times)

jgraafstra

WTS: Panoramic Horseman SW617 kit w/90mm Schneider lens
« on: January 23, 2009, 10:52:07 pm »

This is the Horseman SW 617 panoramic camera kit and is in like-new condition. (still for sale as of 06 Jan 2011)

If your reading this description chances are you know a good deal about what this camera has to offer. The great thing about this camera are that the back and lens are not only removable, but the lens shifts. This can help you avoid those converging vertical lines in your shots.

I purchased it May of '08 in Japan and have only put one roll of film through it since then. The camera and glass are in perfect condition. The camera comes with the following items:
1 - finder
2 - Schneider 90mm lens - this is the big, bright lens.
3 - film back (120)
4 - Lee filter adapter ring
5 - lens protecting filter

I purchased this camera while in Japan and still have the warranty cards (and can include them with the camera). This is a truly great camera systems that features many inter-changeable lenses, film backs and other great accessories (only stated items are included). New, this camera is about $8000 dollars -and, these cameras are rarely/never up for sale used.

If you are interested we can work out payment and shipping details. I am looking for $5,000 -or any other reasonable offer. If you happen to be in the New York City area you can stop by and take a look at it. Of course, photos are available (one should be attached).

Feel free to either call me or email me.
Email: jeremy.graafstra@gmail.com
Tel: 407.342.5983
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:20:54 am by jgraafstra »
Pages: [1]   Go Up