Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DxO Optics  (Read 4507 times)

marcmccalmont

DxO Optics
« on: January 21, 2009, 05:43:18 am »

DxO has the latest release (5D2 and G10 support) on their website available for downloadMarc
Marc McCalmont

httivals

DxO Optics
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:25:47 pm »

Marc:

Have you gotten the new 5D2 and G10 profiles to work?  I downloaded them with the newest versions of the software, but, like Bernard in the other post, my program says they're "not allowed" even though I already have an elite license and when I logged into customer service it said the upgrade was free . . . I'm sure DXO will have it sorted out in a day or two (or three).

Quote from: marcmccalmont
DxO has the latest release (5D2 and G10 support) on their website available for downloadMarc

Mike Louw

• http://www.dreaminglight.com
DxO Optics
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:18:41 pm »

Quote from: httivals
Marc:Have you gotten the new 5D2 and G10 profiles to work?

Nope, 5D2 doesn't work for me. DxO sees the images, but the images have little red question marks and "no entry" signs saying "no module found" (Mac). When I look at the modules supposedly installed, the 5D2 module with the 24-105 f4 L lens claims to be there.

EDIT: oops, too hasty. You have to update to version 5.3.2 before the new modules will work. They work fine after the update. Pity only 1 of my lenses is supported so far!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:37:16 pm by mikelouw »

httivals

DxO Optics
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:50 pm »

I got advice from the DXO support team, followed it, and now it's working. DXO's improvement on the G10 files is extraordinary!
Pages: [1]   Go Up