Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Gallery C&C Appreciatted  (Read 3215 times)

Bro.Luke

New Gallery C&C Appreciatted
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:53:31 am »

Hi All,

I haven't been posting much or sharing my recent work and would like to change that.

I have a new gallery on Smugmug and welcome any comments.

http://warrenallen.smugmug.com/

I seem to learn more from critical analysis but appreciate the pats on the back too. Just don't hold back and help me refine my work.

Thanks,
Bro.Luke
aka
Warren Allen

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:01:02 am »

Seems to load fast, is easy to navigate and simple to use.  That's worth at least one pat.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 04:13:13 am »

Quote from: wolfnowl
Seems to load fast, is easy to navigate and simple to use.  That's worth at least one pat.

Mike.
And you can have another one from me: the buttons don't jump about, the arrow keys work (yes, I'm a bore on this topic) and there's no music. The images aren't bad either.

Just one thing: I resized the window (and the large images stopped appearing: the rectangle just stayed black, whether I used arrow keys, buttons or clicking on thumbnails. I refreshed the page and all was well again. I couldn't reproduce the effect, but I'm quite sure it happened. I'm using Safari on XP (I'm a Mac man, forced to use XP at work at the moment, hating it and trying to make it as Mac-like as possible).

Jeremy

Bro.Luke

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 09:25:41 am »

Quote from: kikashi
And you can have another one from me: the buttons don't jump about, the arrow keys work (yes, I'm a bore on this topic) and there's no music. The images aren't bad either.

Just one thing: I resized the window (and the large images stopped appearing: the rectangle just stayed black, whether I used arrow keys, buttons or clicking on thumbnails. I refreshed the page and all was well again. I couldn't reproduce the effect, but I'm quite sure it happened. I'm using Safari on XP (I'm a Mac man, forced to use XP at work at the moment, hating it and trying to make it as Mac-like as possible).

Jeremy

Yep Smugmug has an issue with Safari.....Firefox works better but color seems better in Safari. I thought it was fixed.

The nice thing about the site is after you open the larger image and roll over it you can vote thumbs up or down, anonymously. That gallery on page one are image chosen this way by others.

Thanks,

Warren
Pages: [1]   Go Up