Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aquatech DV-4 waterhousing for Canon 1d/1ds mark II & III  (Read 2305 times)

chrisstraley

Aquatech DV-4 waterhousing for Canon 1d/1ds mark II & III
« on: January 11, 2009, 04:30:13 pm »

Hey guys,

So I have decided to part with my Aquatech DV-4 waterhousing and everything I have for it as I am not shooting as much in the water as I have been in the past. So what I have is an Aquatech DV-4 waterhousing with the ability to use four different cameras. It has the backplate with full controls for 1d/1ds mark III as well as another backplate for the 1d/1ds mark II. The hhousing is in great condition only being about 8 months old. It also has a removable side handle and removeable pistol grip. I have three lens ports for the housing. First is a fisheye dome port that will fit a Canon 15mm lens or the Tokina 10-17mm. I have a flat port that I used a Canon 85mm/100mm in. More may fit such as a 20mm.... and more. Lastly I have a lens port for the Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS lens. All the ports come with removable front elements and port covers. The housing as full controls and the controls work perfect. This is the same kind of housing that shot the new cover of Sports Illustrated. All of this costs me roughly $5650 just months ago. I would like to get $2750.00 shipped for this setup. Please email for images. This housing has so many covers in it.
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up