Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Too Close For Comfort  (Read 2733 times)

JDClements

• http://www.jdanielclements.com
Too Close For Comfort
« on: January 08, 2009, 07:51:53 pm »

Check out this incredible photograph by David Proeber. Talk about a good "grab", but he had to hightail it out of there.

Story is here.

Petrjay

Too Close For Comfort
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:55:33 am »

I suppose the fact that the fugitive had a cigar clenched in his teeth would indicate that running around brandishing a pistol wasn't enough of a health risk to keep the man's adrenaline surging. For his sake, too bad he was caught. That photo could have been the basis for a lucrative endorsement deal with Nike. The photographer should run out and buy a lottery ticket while his luck is still holding.

mahleu

• 500px
Too Close For Comfort
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 04:26:14 am »

Quote from: Petrjay
That photo could have been the basis for a lucrative endorsement deal with Nike.

Those would be New Balance shoes.

I can't believe some of the comments on that site. Especially the ones about not publishing
the pic as it might worry his family and the others about the exposure?

JDClements

• http://www.jdanielclements.com
Too Close For Comfort
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 06:58:39 pm »

Quote from: mahleu
I can't believe some of the comments on that site. Especially the ones about not publishing
the pic as it might worry his family and the others about the exposure?

I think the "highlights are blown" comment was meant as a joke, but it is hard to tell.

But the "shouldn't be published because it might upset his family" comments are ludicrous in my opinion.

I showed the picture to my wife, and she thought the same thing I did when I first saw it: It's a still from a movie set. If the criminal's eyes weren't locked on the camera, a lot of the picture's power would be lost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up