Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Future Video Journals?  (Read 4024 times)

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Future Video Journals?
« on: January 06, 2009, 04:39:08 am »

I was going to renew my subscription today as I was pouring through old emails and found that I was only subscribed to issue 18 - the next issue - and thought might as well renew now... then found this note on the LLVJ Video Journal page here: LLVJ

"Subscription Renewal

We no longer offer subscription renewal. If you have questions, please contact us."

Is the journal winding up as subscriptions run out? Say it isnt so please!
Wild Nature Photo Travel

michael

Future Video Journals?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 08:16:44 am »

It isn't so.

The Video Journal continues, though our publication schedule has slowed down because we produced so many tutorials last year.
We want to eliminate two things. Subscriptions and DVDs. A Subscription obliges us to do certain things on a certain time table and experience has shown us that this doesn't always work as planned. From now on VJ's will appear from time to time, when they're ready. As for DVDs, we hate mailing plastic and so have moved to downloads. The next VJ will be the last one on plastic, though a download will likely come out first.

Michael

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Future Video Journals?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 05:03:05 pm »

Quote from: michael
It isn't so.

The Video Journal continues, though our publication schedule has slowed down because we produced so many tutorials last year.
We want to eliminate two things. Subscriptions and DVDs. A Subscription obliges us to do certain things on a certain time table and experience has shown us that this doesn't always work as planned. From now on VJ's will appear from time to time, when they're ready. As for DVDs, we hate mailing plastic and so have moved to downloads. The next VJ will be the last one on plastic, though a download will likely come out first.

Michael

Phew!  

I will sleep again now  
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 05:03:29 pm by Josh-H »
Wild Nature Photo Travel
Pages: [1]   Go Up