Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS4 Web Gallery display in Safari  (Read 1248 times)

David WM

• http://
CS4 Web Gallery display in Safari
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:38:04 pm »

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the Web Gallery that Bridge CS4 produces.

I have used Bridge CS4 to create a web gallery.  After Bridge has finished creating it the result is a folder called Adobe Web Gallery. Inside that folder is an index.html file and a folder called resources. If I double click on the index.html file the web gallery opens in Safari (Mac). So all is good so far, it tests OK from my hard drive.

Then I upload it to my ISP server using Fetch, as I did when using the Photoshop CS3 web gallery automate feature, which is  upload the index.html file and the resources folder with all of its content into a folder on my isp members area. I then create a link to the index.html file.  When I try the link it produces a blank page in Safari called " Adobe Web Gallery", and the actual gallery is not visible.
When I upload the files with Fetch I copy the exact structure as they appeared in the folder on my hard drive. I have tried to upload the gallery directly from Bridge CS4 but Bridge does not seem able to create a connection with my ISP.

In the meanwhile I am still using CS3 to do my web galleries, I 'd just like to get the CS4 version operating as it looks like a better product.

regards
David
Pages: [1]   Go Up