Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time Lapse Video  (Read 4543 times)

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Time Lapse Video
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:26:07 am »

Hi Folks:  There's a four minute video here, which looks like a compilation of the different videos, here.  They're all time lapse images streamed into videos.  The video quality isn't great, but I think the work is well done!  Looks like the images were all made with Nikons - D3, D200

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Time Lapse Video
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 04:36:43 am »

Quote from: wolfnowl
Hi Folks:  There's a four minute video here, which looks like a compilation of the different videos, here.  They're all time lapse images streamed into videos.  The video quality isn't great, but I think the work is well done!  Looks like the images were all made with Nikons - D3, D200

Mike.

Very nice, except for the muzak...

There's a HD version of the video: if you hover over the video window, there's a link to the HD version on the upper right corner.

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
Time Lapse Video
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 10:23:57 am »

There's an excellent video on an entire year compressed into 40 seconds here. A Canon 400D and a good portion of patience makes for a unique perspective.
~ CB

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net
Time Lapse Video
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:23 am »

Thanks for pointing those out.

I got to see several DSLR timelapses properly projected at 4K width.  From good source material the effect is stunning, way beyond HiDef, the best Vimeo quality doesn't even come close.
Pages: [1]   Go Up