Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spyder3 Print/Studio or ...?  (Read 2724 times)

Conner999

Spyder3 Print/Studio or ...?
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:16:09 am »

Exploring idea of making own paper profiles. Know the i12 Photo XYZ (gave up trying to figure out X-rites new product naming/segmentation - what a mess) is very well regarded, but it's pretty spendy for a non-pro. Based on reviews read and user comments, the ColorMunky doesn't impress (YYMV) - and neither does the i12 Photo LT.

The Spyder3 Print or the Studio combo with the Spyder3 Elite looks interesting if anyone has any feedback. Know sampling is slower vs the 'swipe' method of the i12 product(s) but seems to give lots of control and option of larger color and B&W samples. Thoughts? Alternatives?

JF3012

Spyder3 Print/Studio or ...?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 10:05:58 am »

I own the i1photo LT and got it upgraded with RGB package (EORGBOM for 199$, 99$ with 50% off voucher, direct from xrite but you need to email after purchase) so it now work like any other top of the line i1 and it was way cheaper.

You only get to profile screen and printer with this package but i didn't saw any use for me of other bells and whistles included with top i1 packages at this time and still dont.

i1 photo LT could be quite scarce, i think they are discontinued.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:06:32 am by JF3012 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up