Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Phase One P30 Back H Mount  (Read 2458 times)

pookipichu

FS - Phase One P30 Back H Mount
« on: December 21, 2008, 05:18:57 pm »

Hasselblad H1 Kit available as well for $3000.  Comes with Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 lens.  Incredibly sharp.  

Makes a great system for those entering dMF or a backup system for those who already have backs.  Available for testing in NYC.  Have bought and sold big ticket items on Fredmiranda with perfect feedback.  Happy holidays!!!

SOLD - Phase One P30 back for sale, located in NYC.  I purchased this back for an assignment and it has performed flawlessly, the 30 megapixel files are huge for everyday use and my computer system is just not equipped to handle them.

Comes with the metal carrying case, manuals, brand new rapid charger and FIVE batteries.

$6500
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:55:54 pm by pookipichu »

John Chayka

• chaykaphotography.com
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 08:38:27 pm »

Phase One P30 back for sale, located in NYC.  I purchased this back for an assignment and it has performed flawlessly, the 30 megapixel files are huge for everyday use and my computer system is just not equipped to handle them.

Comes with the metal carrying case, manuals, brand new rapid charger and FIVE batteries.

$6500

Do you know if this can be adapted to/for the Hassleblad V system???

Regards, John Chayka     www.ChaykaPhotography.com

pookipichu

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 12:00:36 am »

Quote from: John Chayka
Phase One P30 back for sale, located in NYC.  I purchased this back for an assignment and it has performed flawlessly, the 30 megapixel files are huge for everyday use and my computer system is just not equipped to handle them.

$6500

Do you know if this can be adapted to/for the Hassleblad V system???

Yes it can be, but mount changes are expensive, you'd have to contact your Phase One rep.

lance_schad

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 05:30:13 pm »

Quote from: pookipichu
Yes it can be, but mount changes are expensive, you'd have to contact your Phase One rep.

Yes a mount swap can be performed . The cost is $2500 if it is not under the VA warranty (you get one swap for free with the VA warranty)

Happy Holidays.

Lance Schad
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:30:41 pm by lance_schad »
LANCE SCHAD - DIGITAL TRANSITIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up