Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comparing RAW-to-JPEG -vs- JPEG only  (Read 16863 times)

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Comparing RAW-to-JPEG -vs- JPEG only
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2009, 04:13:50 pm »

Quote from: dalethorn
It's good you posted this tripe, er, rant. I think it speaks well of you.
No, ranting on my part. Some mockery of your pompous and very silly claims, which is quite different and a straight answer to your innacurate assumptions.
Though people who are poor at debating, often tend to claim ranting as a get out clause to avoid the points they cannot refute or argue against.
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

dalethorn

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2009, 04:51:38 pm »

Quote from: jjj
No, ranting on my part. Some mockery of your pompous and very silly claims, which is quite different and a straight answer to your innacurate assumptions.
Though people who are poor at debating, often tend to claim ranting as a get out clause to avoid the points they cannot refute or argue against.
What I would claim is that you have a serious personality problem I can't help you with. This forum should not have to host diatribes like you posted here, and eventually it will not I suppose, unless you have a special pass. In the meantime, I'm not your friend, real or potential, so I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. You'll just have to live with the fact that I don't have any respect for you. And I'm also sorry that you're jealous of my skills and accomplishments, but just be patient, you'll grow up and get over it.

jjj

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2009, 02:46:15 pm »

What I would claim is that you have a serious personality problem I can't help you with. This forum should not have to host diatribes like you posted here, and eventually it will not I suppose, unless you have a special pass. In the meantime, I'm not your friend, real or potential, so I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. You'll just have to live with the fact that I don't have any respect for you. And I'm also sorry that you're jealous of my skills and accomplishments, but just be patient, you'll grow up and get over it.
    Gosh, you do make me laugh. Diatribes indeed, laughing at your daft claims is not exactly a diatribe and why on Earth would you even think would I want to be friends with someone as bonkers as you?  
I don't even know what your skills or accomplishments are, so why would I be jealous? Not that I'm the jealous type anyway, I simply admire talented people.

You claim to be so amazingly talented and influencial, yet you post some rather poor snapshots photos on LL, you have a website that looked like it was designed in the 90s and then forgotten about as there is no content apart from some poor photos of someone else's paintings. And if you software skills are anything like as bad, I doubt Nikon will be begging you for advice on improving their focusing either. So go on and back up your bluster with some substance as to why I or anyone else should be so very envious of you, rather than more hot air and desperate avoiding of points mentioned. Again this not a diatribe, simply a description of what I've see.

dalethorn

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2009, 04:47:09 pm »

Gosh, you do make me laugh. Diatribes indeed, laughing at your daft claims is not exactly a diatribe and why on Earth would you even think would I want to be friends with someone as bonkers as you?  
I don't even know what your skills or accomplishments are, so why would I be jealous? Not that I'm the jealous type anyway, I simply admire talented people.

You claim to be so amazingly talented and influencial, yet you post some rather poor snapshots photos on LL, you have a website that looked like it was designed in the 90s and then forgotten about as there is no content apart from some poor photos of someone else's paintings. And if you software skills are anything like as bad, I doubt Nikon will be begging you for advice on improving their focusing either. So go on and back up your bluster with some substance as to why I or anyone else should be so very envious of you, rather than more hot air and desperate avoiding of points mentioned. Again this not a diatribe, simply a description of what I've see.
As sick as you are, you do manage to type a lot, which I hope is theraputic. Since Dale Thorn has been on the Web with PC tools for MANY years, and you haven't been able to grasp that, you should continue your therapy and leave the tasks requiring intelligence to me.

jjj

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 05:54:39 pm »

As sick as you are, you do manage to type a lot, which I hope is theraputic. Since Dale Thorn has been on the Web with PC tools for MANY years, and you haven't been able to grasp that, you should continue your therapy and leave the tasks requiring intelligence to me.
Still avoiding the questions and now being patronising to boot. Don't think that's progress somehow.
Can you breath OK up there in the rarefied atmosphere you inhabit?
Now if you had a smidgen of the intelligence you profess, you wouldn't dodge questions and ignore answers that show your assumptions for the nonsense they are. And you are at it again with the dumb assumptions that people would know who you are and how brilliant you are. All I had to go on was your dreadful website with near zero content and some awful photographs you'd posted on LL and that even you didn't seem to like - which is a bit odd.
I don't think I've even heard of PC Tools and why should I have, it's just one of many thousands of software websites? You're a legend in your own mind it would appear.

I just had a look back at the earlier part of thread to refresh myself of how we ended up here and you claim not to bother with 'social grooming' as you unfortunately call it. 'Grooming' is what peadophiles do with children they want to entrap, so I would advise against that phrase. Anyway, seeing as you have no interest in learning, debating or being pleasant to others, you can go on the ignore list.

dalethorn

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 08:10:16 pm »

Still avoiding the questions and now being patronising to boot. Don't think that's progress somehow.
Can you breath OK up there in the rarefied atmosphere you inhabit?
Now if you had a smidgen of the intelligence you profess, you wouldn't dodge questions and ignore answers that show your assumptions for the nonsense they are. And you are at it again with the dumb assumptions that people would know who you are and how brilliant you are. All I had to go on was your dreadful website with near zero content and some awful photographs you'd posted on LL and that even you didn't seem to like - which is a bit odd.
I don't think I've even heard of PC Tools and why should I have, it's just one of many thousands of software websites? You're a legend in your own mind it would appear.

I just had a look back at the earlier part of thread to refresh myself of how we ended up here and you claim not to bother with 'social grooming' as you unfortunately call it. 'Grooming' is what peadophiles do with children they want to entrap, so I would advise against that phrase. Anyway, seeing as you have no interest in learning, debating or being pleasant to others, you can go on the ignore list.
1. Thank you so much for ignoring. There must be a God after all. Thank you.
2. I don't like children any more than I like you, so you don't have to worry about that 'pedo' thing.
3. To get info on Dale Thorn, you type "dale thorn" into google. It's that simple, and lots to see there. I can hardly believe you didn't know, er, scratch that, yes I can believe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up