Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P20 Low shot count Hass V mount  (Read 3300 times)

elimagery

• http://www.elimagery.com
FS: Phase One P20 Low shot count Hass V mount
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:33:48 am »

This P20 is in perfect condition with no wear marks and a very low shot count of under 2800 images on a Hasselblad V mount.  The item is in perfect working condition with the latest firmware updated.  It was my main system for about a year than took the backup roll once a P45+ was purchased for my architectural business.  Now that things are slower I have no need for a backup system and I am looking to get into a new 35mm SLR system for some creative shooting.  I may consider a trade for a Nikon D3 + cash.  The camera does have the value added package so it has warranty remaining.  In addition the camera can be traded up for a $12,000 credit from Phase toward the purchase of a P45+ or P65+.

I am looking to get $5000/obo for the digital back.  

Please remember this is not a refurb and has a very little use.  The back comes with everything from Phase One including battery charger, additional cables, additional plug adapters, chip cleaning kit, pelican case, lens shift card, and fire wire cable (new 6 ft, not original 10ft cable).  The latest DB software can be downloaded from the Phase One site.

I am also selling a Cambo DS system with lenses if you are interested in those.  They are in a separate post here on the site.

elimagery

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 10:45:11 am »

Price has been lowered to $4750.  This is a great deal with the value added package.  A refurb runs $8000 or more.

Quote from: elimagery
This P20 is in perfect condition with no wear marks and a very low shot count of under 2800 images on a Hasselblad V mount.  The item is in perfect working condition with the latest firmware updated.  It was my main system for about a year than took the backup roll once a P45+ was purchased for my architectural business.  Now that things are slower I have no need for a backup system and I am looking to get into a new 35mm SLR system for some creative shooting.  I may consider a trade for a Nikon D3 + cash.  The camera does have the value added package so it has warranty remaining.  In addition the camera can be traded up for a $12,000 credit from Phase toward the purchase of a P45+ or P65+.

Please remember this is not a refurb and has a very little use.  The back comes with everything from Phase One including battery charger, additional cables, additional plug adapters, chip cleaning kit, pelican case, lens shift card, and fire wire cable (new 6 ft, not original 10ft cable).  The latest DB software can be downloaded from the Phase One site.

I am also selling a Cambo DS system with lenses if you are interested in those.  They are in a separate post here on the site.

elimagery

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »

Camera has sold.

Quote from: elimagery

Jonathan Lee

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 01:13:57 pm »

Is the P20 still available?
Pages: [1]   Go Up