Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo DS W/24mmXL and 47mm lenses V Mount  (Read 3168 times)

elimagery

• http://www.elimagery.com
FS: Cambo DS W/24mmXL and 47mm lenses V Mount
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:19:38 am »

This setup was used as a secondary camera for my Architectural shooting.  It is only about 18 months old with very little use.  Both lenses and body are in perfect working condition and in 9+ cosmetic condition.  Only wear is slight in paint where digital back fits onto the body and front where the lens lever clicks to lock the lenses into place, normal light wear.  There is a Pelican case to house the entire system if purchased together.  I no longer have a need for a second shooter to go along with me so I am selling this system to buy more toys for personal/creative work.

I am looking to get the following from each, please bare in mind that these have very little use and are almost brand new.

Cambo Wide DS body: $900/obo

24mm XL lens with Cambo mount and center filter:  $3000/obo

47mm XL lens with Cambo mount:  $1700/obo

I also have a Phase One P20 digital back with value added package that I am separately posting with a very low shot count of under 2800 images.  Please let me know if you may be interested in it as well.  It is a great back that can also be traded in for a new P45+ or P65+ for a $12,000 credit.  I am selling the back for $5000/obo.  

Thanks,
Eric

riverview

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 06:28:49 pm »

do you have a price without the V mount ( need H mount)....with the case...thanks  John

Quote from: elimagery
This setup was used as a secondary camera for my Architectural shooting.  It is only about 18 months old with very little use.  Both lenses and body are in perfect working condition and in 9+ cosmetic condition.  Only wear is slight in paint where digital back fits onto the body and front where the lens lever clicks to lock the lenses into place, normal light wear.  There is a Pelican case to house the entire system if purchased together.  I no longer have a need for a second shooter to go along with me so I am selling this system to buy more toys for personal/creative work.

I am looking to get the following from each, please bare in mind that these have very little use and are almost brand new.

I also have a Phase One P20 digital back with value added package that I am separately posting with a very low shot count of under 2800 images.  Please let me know if you may be interested in it as well.  It is a great back that can also be traded in for a new P45+ or P65+ for a $12,000 credit.  I am selling the back for $5000/obo.  

Thanks,
Eric

elimagery

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 06:49:53 pm »

I don't have separate pricing for the plate.  It looks like the H plate is about $1400, my suggestion would almost be to get the camera and try to sell the V plate towards the purchase of an H plate.  Seems pretty steep for the plate?  Not sure why it is so much.  Were you just interested in the body itself with the case?  Or do you need lenses as well?

Quote from: riverview
do you have a price without the V mount ( need H mount)....with the case...thanks  John

elimagery

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 12:24:14 pm »

47mm Lens is sold.

Thanks,
Eric

elimagery

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 07:44:04 pm »

Camera body is sold.

24mm XL f 5.6 with Cambo Mount and center filter is still available.  Price lowered to $2750

Thanks,
Eric

michaelnotar

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 07:04:54 pm »

Eric consider the 24mm sold!

Please see my PM to you.

24mm XL f 5.6 with Cambo Mount and center filter is still available.  Price lowered to $2750

thanks

Michael in Idaho

jreederphoto

• www.reederphoto.com
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 03:37:02 pm »

Camera body is sold.

still have the 24mm?
Jordan Reeder Photography
[url=http://ww

michaelnotar

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 07:31:36 pm »

i bought his 24mm back in january.
Pages: [1]   Go Up