Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon EOS 10D availability  (Read 2873 times)

JamesMor

Canon EOS 10D availability
« on: March 29, 2003, 12:37:52 am »

Hi,

I have just purchased a second from my local dealer - and a third is on the way.  Try to stay away from the large clearing houses and internet sales companies.  They appear to have huge waits.

-JM

steve99

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2003, 01:21:15 pm »

You could try:  www.themacplace.com or call them at 315 433 9841--they will answer Applied Tech. Services--same place however.  They have 3 dozen cameras due in this week.  I spoke to the owner yesterday when I was there.  They are based in Syracuse NY and are  great to deal with.  I have bought many cameras and other equip. from them.  You can ask for Andy or Chris and tell them Steve from Four Seasons told you about them.  This is not a large company clearing house, but rather a small business that understands its market and its products.  I'm going to get another camera for myself.  This camera is great!!  I am in no way disappointed.   :)

sergio

• http://www.sergiobartelsman.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 12:19:04 pm »

Does anybody know if it is available yet and where ?

JeffAK

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 09:56:35 pm »

Try these guys http://www.thebestthings.com/cameras/eosd60.htm
 I got my D60 from here, they are a Canon authorized dealer and I highly recommend them.  AND, they're advertising the 10D (in stock) under the D60 name so I don't think a lot of people will go there on a 10D search.  Jodie Brown can verify that they have them in stock, she's great to work with and gives excellent service... assuming they actually have one you'll probably have it before the end of the week.

Jeff Taggart
Pages: [1]   Go Up