Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS4 and PDF presentation  (Read 5986 times)

Pantoned

• http://www.arnauanglada.com/
CS4 and PDF presentation
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:04:17 pm »

Hi, Adobe have decided to remove PDF presentation from Photoshop. Well, thank you very much Adobe, making my life easier every day. Now they tell you they have put it in bridge under output menu but the problem is that you cannot control output resolution, etc... which makes the tool unusable to me. So now I need some other software to make the easy task of creating a pdf presentation out of a folder full of images (and being able to control the output size of that file) to be sent by mail.

Anyone using a small software or some additional psp plugin that fills the hole that Adobe have left? it seems there is a way to do it with osx system itself but I'm on a PC.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Arnau
---------------------------------------

Raw shooter

CS4 and PDF presentation
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 08:23:51 pm »

Quote from: Pantoned
Now they tell you they have put it in bridge under output menu but the problem is that you cannot control output resolution, etc... which makes the tool unusable to me.
You may need to update your software.  In the Output Module, resolution is absolutely controllable – either as a print (inches and ppi) or as a web doc via pixel resolution.
It is really good.  Headers, footers, etc.  I like it better than CS3.

Pantoned

• http://www.arnauanglada.com/
CS4 and PDF presentation
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 04:50:56 am »

Thank you very much, I did the update and I'm one step closer now, I still cannot find the way to control the level of compression, I'm doing a 48 page 1024x768 (72dpi quality, shouldn't affect if the sizei s in pixels).This setup made me a 3,5mb file in cs3 but now it's 11mb. How can I make it smaller?, that is like saying how can I put stronger jpg compression?

Thanks again.

Arnau

Quote from: Raw shooter
You may need to update your software.  In the Output Module, resolution is absolutely controllable – either as a print (inches and ppi) or as a web doc via pixel resolution.
It is really good.  Headers, footers, etc.  I like it better than CS3.
---------------------------------------
Pages: [1]   Go Up