Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P45+  (Read 1559 times)

simplify

Phase One P45+
« on: December 07, 2008, 11:27:53 pm »

$19,495 PRICED TO SELL

I have a P45+ with Hasselblad V mount. I bought my original back with Mamiya mount 1 year and 2 months ago. I had the back switched to a Hasselblad V mount last month (because I love the compact size and optics of the V series hassies,) and PhaseOne replaced my old back with a brand new back. There are under 1,000 actuations on this back. The V series is the best for portability in my opinion. Its a camera I can sling around my neck comfortably or throw in a small bag.
This back has the value added warranty, which will last until October 2010. I can email photos of the gear, or will upload in the next week. This is still the best back on the market for the highest resolution with long exposure capabilities.

INCLUDED IN SALE:

-Phase One P45+ V mount back (under 1,000 actuations)
-(2) 7.2 V Lithium Ion 2500mAh Batteries
-2 Bay Battery Charger
-Original Manuals and documentation
-Kapture Group 2 Shot cable release

ADVANTAGES OF HASSELBLAD V MOUNT (in my opinion)

-500 series Camera body is battery independent- no AA's to replace every day like in the Mamiya/Phase camera.
-Smaller and more convenient shape as compared to Mamiya/Phase 645, it really seems like this back was designed to fit on the 500 series hasselblad, the lines are seamless.
-Waist level ground glass viewing for those of us that prefer ground glass to viewfinders.
-Less "expensive looking" camera to non-photographer thiefs.
-This will always be a great camera system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up