Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera Profiles  (Read 4078 times)

KeithR

Camera Profiles
« on: December 04, 2008, 09:57:37 am »

I have downloaded and installed the Beta 2 Camera Profiles. In both ACR and LR I now have 2 sets listed as Camera Profile and Camera Profile 2. Were do I find these non ICC profiles so that I can remove the older ones. I'm on Vista Home Premium.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:58:05 am by KeithR »
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

francois

Camera Profiles
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:33:34 am »

Quote from: KeithR
I have downloaded and installed the Beta 2 Camera Profiles. In both ACR and LR I now have 2 sets listed as Camera Profile and Camera Profile 2. Were do I find these non ICC profiles so that I can remove the older ones. I'm on Vista Home Premium.
On a Mac they are located in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw. There you should find your camera profiles folders. On a Windows XP PC, they should be located here:  C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Adobe/CameraRaw/

Edit: I didn't read the last part of your post (running Windows Vista). They should be here:     C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Local\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:42:37 am by francois »
Francois

KeithR

Camera Profiles
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 06:19:26 pm »

Quote from: francois
On a Mac they are located in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw. There you should find your camera profiles folders. On a Windows XP PC, they should be located here:  C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Adobe/CameraRaw/

Edit: I didn't read the last part of your post (running Windows Vista). They should be here:     C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Local\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles
I checked and in C;\Users - I have 2 folders. One is listed as Public and the other is one with my name(Keith). Looking at all the folders within those 2 folders, I did not find anything labeled AppData, or Local, or Adobe, etc.

Just did a search of AppData and found AppData>Local>Adobe>CameraRaw>Cache
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 06:32:40 pm by KeithR »

francois

Camera Profiles
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:39:59 am »

Quote from: KeithR
I checked and in C;\Users - I have 2 folders. One is listed as Public and the other is one with my name(Keith). Looking at all the folders within those 2 folders, I did not find anything labeled AppData, or Local, or Adobe, etc.

Just did a search of AppData and found AppData>Local>Adobe>CameraRaw>Cache
Keith,
I don't have access to a Windows PC now but reading  Adobe DNG FAQ page http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_P...Q#WhereInstall, you should be able to find  the CamerProfiles folder here: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

I hope that I'm not wrong this time. Sorry again!

PS: If I'm wrong then try to contact Eric Chan (madmanchan on this forum).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:41:48 am by francois »
Francois

KeithR

Camera Profiles
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 05:09:51 pm »

Quote from: francois
Keith,
I don't have access to a Windows PC now but reading  Adobe DNG FAQ page http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_P...Q#WhereInstall, you should be able to find  the CamerProfiles folder here: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

I hope that I'm not wrong this time. Sorry again!

PS: If I'm wrong then try to contact Eric Chan (madmanchan on this forum).
Thank you Francois! That helped! I will be deleteing the first beta profiles, but is it alright to delete the beta2 profiles I don't have any need for?

madmanchan

• Web
Camera Profiles
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 05:45:45 pm »

Yes, fine to delete all beta profiles.
Eric Chan
Pages: [1]   Go Up