Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to purchase Lightroom 2 video  (Read 1771 times)

MarcG

Unable to purchase Lightroom 2 video
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:53:16 am »

Sorry to bring this up here.  However, I've used the contact details on the LL site 3 times now and I've received no response.

I've been trying to buy the Lightroom video tutorial.  My credit card keeps on being declined.  I have tried several times on several different days.  I have tried different cards from different banks.

There are no problems wiht the card details.  There is no problelm about funds.  I have contacted both banks and they say that they have raised no security issues and they are unable even to see that they have logged any failed or declined payments.
They feel that the problem is at the LL end - and I'm afraid that so do I.

I have written to the site contact details 3 times now and have received absolutely no response.  I'd like very much to buy the video.  Is there some other way such as Paypal or is there some other way to get round the problem.

I'd really be grateful for some response.

Thanks

MarcG

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:08 am »

Quote from: MarcG
Sorry to bring this up here.  However, I've used the contact details on the LL site 3 times now and I've received no response.

I've been trying to buy the Lightroom video tutorial.  My credit card keeps on being declined.  I have tried several times on several different days.  I have tried different cards from different banks.

There are no problems wiht the card details.  There is no problelm about funds.  I have contacted both banks and they say that they have raised no security issues and they are unable even to see that they have logged any failed or declined payments.
They feel that the problem is at the LL end - and I'm afraid that so do I.

I have written to the site contact details 3 times now and have received absolutely no response.  I'd like very much to buy the video.  Is there some other way such as Paypal or is there some other way to get round the problem.

I'd really be grateful for some response.

Thanks
LUMINOUS LANDSCAPE
Your Transaction has been declined
Your purchase from The Luminous Landscape Inc. was NOT approved. To contact the merchant, please send an E-mail to customerservice@luminous-landscape.com

Transaction Details

Transaction Time:    Dec 03, 2008 10:41 AM
Merchant Number:    4186
Receipt Number:    1252665526.9746
Sales Order Number:    39541

Billing Information

Name:   Marc G
Company (Optional):    

Card Type:    
VI
Card Number:    xxxxxxxxxxxx5015

Order Details

Code   Quantity   Description   Unit Price   Subtotal
1   1   The Luminous Landscape Store   39.95   39.95
US Dollar Total   39.95

Please will you contact me about  this.
I have tried to contact the site 3 times but I am receiving no responses.
Thanks

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 11:39:25 am »

Quote from: MarcG
Please will you contact me about  this.
I have tried to contact the site 3 times but I am receiving no responses.
Thanks
I have emailed the reply directly. Unfortunately all your previous emails were diverted as Spam - apologies for the dumb machine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up