Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - ALPA TC w/ Wake up and Cable Release Grips  (Read 2517 times)

arc-technika

FS - ALPA TC w/ Wake up and Cable Release Grips
« on: December 02, 2008, 04:31:42 am »

Purchased from Lance at Capture Integration a few months ago. The body and grips have only seen an approximate 500 images. I've been using the 12 Max a lot more lately and will be receiving a SWA soon- I am a complete sucker for rosewood grips!

Most of my friends think that I am ridiculously protective of my gear. I will dust and wipe down my equipment with a microfiber cloth after every use, some would say that this would be an OCD   The only blemishes that were created by me is a tiny nick on the shoulder of the wake up grip. There is a nick on the rear side at the base of the wake up cables, but it was already there when the grip were sent to me from ALPA (very minor).  Besides that, I would consider the two grips and the body to be in brand new condition. This is a beautiful camera system and would like to keep it because of the rotating grips, but need to make up for the SWA purchase.

Asking for $3800 or best offer, I originally purchased this set for around $4500.

arc-technika

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:31:38 am »

Lowered to $3000

arc-technika

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 08:37:47 pm »

Bump

arc-technika

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 08:32:02 pm »

I forgot to add- I will sell the parts separately if all three parts can be sold.

arc-technika

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 06:12:26 pm »

This is the lowest I can go-

Body - $1400
Grips - $1300

Quote from: arc-technika
I forgot to add- I will sell the parts separately if all three parts can be sold.

arc-technika

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 04:32:52 am »

Camera and grips have been sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up