Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Printer for the Dollar  (Read 3485 times)

Goodlistener

• http://www.pbase.com/goodlistener
Best Printer for the Dollar
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:46:01 am »

Which Epson printer should I get?   The 3800 is just simply too expensive. I hope to spend at least $150 but no more than $250. You may be able to talk me into $300 but Its out of my comfort zone.  The Artisan 700 or Artisan 800 all in ones look good but maybe there is a dedicated print only unit for about the same price range?

Naturally I know - a better printer will make better prints but I think something simple at home and using a lab for larger/better prints will work OK for my budget and situation.

Thanks!

BradSmith

Best Printer for the Dollar
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:16:49 pm »

Quote from: Goodlistener
Which Epson printer should I get?   The 3800 is just simply too expensive. I hope to spend at least $150 but no more than $250. You may be able to talk me into $300 but Its out of my comfort zone.  The Artisan 700 or Artisan 800 all in ones look good but maybe there is a dedicated print only unit for about the same price range?

Naturally I know - a better printer will make better prints but I think something simple at home and using a lab for larger/better prints will work OK for my budget and situation.

Thanks!
If you want up to 13"x19" printing capability, get the 1400.
Pages: [1]   Go Up