Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: ALPA SWA w/ Rosewood grips  (Read 2367 times)

arc-technika

WTB: ALPA SWA w/ Rosewood grips
« on: November 26, 2008, 11:39:53 pm »

I would love to purchase an SWA preferably with rosewood grips or any darker wood tones. When not using the Max, I've found that the TC body is limiting my abilities to create a few shots that would be perfect with a rise.

Thank you,

Andrew

rhsu

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 05:21:02 pm »

Quote from: arc-technika
I would love to purchase an SWA preferably with rosewood grips or any darker wood tones. When not using the Max, I've found that the TC body is limiting my abilities to create a few shots that would be perfect with a rise.

Thank you,

Andrew

I know a store in AU that sells one - the dark red wood color - I was going to get that but decided to get the RS instead for now.  The condition is good enough for me - the metal part is excellent.  The problem is, after shipping and import duty, it may NOT be worth the exercise.  It's A$4,700 (US$3,000 @ today's exchange rate).  Overseas buyer, you may get the 10% gst (tax) exempt for that price - if so, it certain may be a bargain considering how often "used" Alpa appears in the market.  If interested, I'll give you the store's name and you talk to them directly.

arc-technika

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 07:09:15 am »

Actually, by luck, I procured an excellent used SWA from Linhof Studio this past weekend.

Thank you for the information. I'm curious to ask about the store's name to see what else they have in stock.

Quote from: rhsu
I know a store in AU that sells one - the dark red wood color - I was going to get that but decided to get the RS instead for now.  The condition is good enough for me - the metal part is excellent.  The problem is, after shipping and import duty, it may NOT be worth the exercise.  It's A$4,700 (US$3,000 @ today's exchange rate).  Overseas buyer, you may get the 10% gst (tax) exempt for that price - if so, it certain may be a bargain considering how often "used" Alpa appears in the market.  If interested, I'll give you the store's name and you talk to them directly.

rhsu

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 04:20:05 pm »

Sun Studio, Sydney.  Sinar, Broncolor... etc
Pages: [1]   Go Up