Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What a boring website this has become - where's the old Michael gone?  (Read 15033 times)

Alistair

What a boring website this has become - where's the old Michael gone?
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2008, 04:21:26 am »

Quote from: Schewe
Ya know what? I would demand my money back if you're not happy...oh yeah, it doesn't COST you a red cent to visit. Well, you're screwed bud.

Seriously, do you have a brain cell in your tiny head?
Well, actually someone with a brain cell in their tiny head would value all and any feedback. Sure they can decide to reject it after careful consideration of its merit. But to do so prematurely and defensively - well that demonstrates curtailed intelligence right there.

What possible good do you expect to come of this post? Michael does what Michael wants...it's a nice place to be. (I'm in the same place).
Well OK, but a lot of people in business do what their customers want and find it really really helpful to understand whether their customers are getting what they want. Yes, I know that this web site's paying customers are the advertisers rather than the readers but we all know what that model needs to work - readers.

Boorish posts like the above have zero chance of bringing about positive change (if that indeed is what you were trying to do). Doode, you need to get a life. Maybe watch daytime soap operas or donate your time to a charity. Do something useful with your life instead of wasting it making really stupid posts on forums.

I personally do not agree with the OP's view of this site but he surely has the right to express it here safely. To a business person, all customer feedback is useful, especially negative feedback. And the OP is a customer in all senses of the word.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:22:07 am by Alistair »
Alistair

stamper

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2008, 06:39:55 am »

Ya know what? I would demand my money back if you're not happy...oh yeah, it doesn't COST you a red cent to visit. Well, you're screwed bud.

Seriously, do you have a brain cell in your tiny head?
Well, actually someone with a brain cell in their tiny head would value all and any feedback. Sure they can decide to reject it after careful consideration of its merit. But to do so prematurely and defensively - well that demonstrates curtailed intelligence right there.

Unquote

Why is it that someone as intelligent as Schewe can't enter into a reasonable debate without insulting someone in the process? Surely in hindsight he can see that a remark like this is wrong? I take it he is taking advantage of his friendship with Michael to act in this manner?

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2008, 07:54:39 am »

I think at this point, this thread has served its purpose and has stimulated some colourful discussion and is now getting a little tired. As MR sometimes says,'Time to get  some photography done.'

Topic closed
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up