Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H2F vs H2  (Read 3691 times)

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
Hasselblad H2F vs H2
« on: November 23, 2008, 09:56:49 am »

I received my H2F copy about 2 weeks ago. Several things that I have noticed with it where it is different than my H2.  

Naturally I know about the inability to handle 3rd party backs, I would still like to test a H-type back on my H2F though . I also know about the H2F/CF combination to be almost like a H3 (I have the HC28 and it works flawlessly).

There are more things that feel different to it which is leading me to this question. The mirror slap seems to be substantially less than on the H2 which leads me to believe that it is different. In its handling it also reacts somewhat different than the H2.

What are the exact differences between the H2 and H2F?? Is it only electronics inside or are there other parts in there that have been improved since the H2?

This is probably a question for the resident Hasselblad people (David or Paul).

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Hasselblad H2F vs H2
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 10:01:30 am »

Hi Ray,

There is some quite different electronics between the two, but I would imagine what you are experiencing with the H2F is the fact that it is a nice new body?    

Best,

David

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
Hasselblad H2F vs H2
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 10:17:29 am »

It feels different than my H2 but indeed there is a more than 50K difference between the 2 that might account for the H2F feeling sturdier and 'more compact' in use. Never really realized bodies get that much 'looser' over time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up