Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: digital back for Contax  (Read 1710 times)

Roman B.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
WTB: digital back for Contax
« on: November 19, 2008, 05:10:17 AM »

Looking for a used digital back with Contax 645 mount. Such as Phase One H10, Sinarback 43, Eyelike M11 or Leaf Valeo 11.

Thanks,


Roman
Logged

ixpressraf

  • Guest
WTB: digital back for Contax
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:02:24 AM »

Quote from: Roman B.
Looking for a used digital back with Contax 645 mount. Such as Phase One H10, Sinarback 43, Eyelike M11 or Leaf Valeo 11.

Thanks,


Roman

I have a wondefull proback 645C for sale. Complete in box with 3 batteries.
Logged

yaya

  • Guest
WTB: digital back for Contax
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »

Quote from: Roman B.
Looking for a used digital back with Contax 645 mount. Such as Phase One H10, Sinarback 43, Eyelike M11 or Leaf Valeo 11.

Thanks,


Roman

Roman where abouts are you and how much money are you looking to spend? Maybe I can find something through one of our dealers...

Rgds

Yair
Logged

abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz

  • Guest
WTB: digital back for Contax
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »

Quote from: ixpressraf
I have a wondefull proback 645C for sale. Complete in box with 3 batteries.

Looking for this, wan tot get it before Thanksgiving.
Please email me details and price to einst_stein@yahoo.com
Logged

abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz

  • Guest
WTB: digital back for Contax
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

Quote from: ixpressraf
I have a wondefull proback 645C for sale. Complete in box with 3 batteries.

Looking for this, wan tot get it before Thanksgiving.
Please email me details and price to einst_stein@yahoo.com
Logged

Roman B.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
WTB: digital back for Contax
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »

Quote from: yaya
Roman where abouts are you and how much money are you looking to spend? Maybe I can find something through one of our dealers...

Rgds

Yair

I have send you a PM

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up