Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Photo Guides For Landscape Photographers  (Read 2524 times)

Brentbat

Free Photo Guides For Landscape Photographers
« on: November 18, 2008, 08:36:28 pm »

Hi there fellow Landscape enthusiasts.

I am an avid landscape photographer that is always looking for great locations to visit and photograph.

That has driven me to create this project called Freephotoguides.com.

I invite you to go and visit this site, while we are still in our early days, we already have over 60 exceptionally high quality guides for landscape photographers that have been written by other landscapers.

The project has started in Australia, so we have the most guides written for Down Under,  but there are also some great guides written for UK, and we are just about to launch our first USA state.

This project is a labour of love and a way of creating something for the entire photographic community.  I am not making any money from it, and it is entirely free for photographers to use.

How can you help?
If you think this project is worthwhile, I would strongly urge you to be part of it,  either by contributing your own guide(s) to your favorite location(s).  or if you want to play a greater role,  put your hand up to be a country or regional administrator.

You need NO special computer skills

It won't take much of your time

If this project takes off we will truly be creating something unique and special for the benefit of the global photographic community.

I look forward to your participation... Click here to visit the Freephotoguides global site....

Sincerely

Brent Pearson
Landscape enthusiast and founder of Freephotoguides.com

andyfrazer

Free Photo Guides For Landscape Photographers
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:40:01 pm »

Free Photo Guides is a wonderful idea. It's like a "Wikipedia of photo locations".

I signed up yesterday to be the region administrator for California (USA). I've already published three guides (Pigeon Point, Sutro Baths and Rodeo Beach), and I have about a dozen more guides in the works.  This will save me emailing my location notes to over and over. From now on, I can just email the Photo Guide link to people who ask for suggestions.

Andy Frazer
Pages: [1]   Go Up