Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf Live View Help  (Read 1712 times)

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
Leaf Live View Help
« on: November 17, 2008, 02:00:00 am »

Im having problems with live view wanting to display horizontal live video upside down.  I need help  It just started doing this when I loaded lc11 on my new macbook pro.  Using la view camera if that helps problem solve anything.

yaya

Leaf Live View Help
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 03:12:19 am »

Quote from: klane
Im having problems with live view wanting to display horizontal live video upside down.  I need help  It just started doing this when I loaded lc11 on my new macbook pro.  Using la view camera if that helps problem solve anything.

Check that the orientation in the camera settings is not set to "Landscape 180" or set it manually to the orientation you're shooting at.

Yair

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
Leaf Live View Help
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 03:35:45 am »

Switching to landscape did the trick! However, i used to be able to put it in auto mode and it would work just fine, not a huge deal though...is it jsut a small bug on the most recent update?

Also I have a request! Can we get a keyboard short cut for turning live view on and off? That would be great!

E_Edwards

Leaf Live View Help
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:03 am »

Quote from: klane
Switching to landscape did the trick! However, i used to be able to put it in auto mode and it would work just fine, not a huge deal though...is it jsut a small bug on the most recent update?

Also I have a request! Can we get a keyboard short cut for turning live view on and off? That would be great!

I use a macro program called Quickeys to make Leaf Capture more streamlined to my workflow. For Live View, naturally I have Command_L, for shooting I have (return), and so on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up