Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P21+ kit for Hasselblad H1/H2  (Read 4122 times)

jcp

FS: Phase One P21+ kit for Hasselblad H1/H2
« on: November 16, 2008, 03:22:12 pm »

Hi all,

After much deliberation, I have decided to part ways with my P21+ back. Since purchasing the Mark III, It has been sitting in my gear drawer with little use over the last 6 months. It is just a bit too slow for the speed at which I shoot, otherwise it captures beautifully.

The back was purchased at Vistek in Toronto and includes full uptime warranty until August 2010.
The Kit includes:
4 Batteries
Charger
Sensor cleaning kit
International power adapters
Capture One software (I think it's version 3.7.9, but you should be able to upgrade to Capture 4 for free)
SanDisk card reader
Sturdy aluminum flight case with formed-foam interior

The back has about 14,700 actuations, and I have a number of pictures of the items I will be happy to email you if interested.
This back is in 100% perfect working and cosmetic condition. It has been used primarily in studio.

All of this was purchased in January for $18,000 CDN, and it still retails for the exact same price at vistek.ca
I would like to get $12,000 CDN for it, but am open to negotiation.

I am also considering selling my Hasselblad H1 with 80mm and 50mm lenses, and would be willing to arrange a combo as well.

A final note: I have been a longtime reader at Luminous Landscape, but have never been one to post on forums. I have sold (and bought!) numerous items on eBay with 100% positive feedback on 50+ transactions. If you would like pictures, just post an email address, and I will send them.

Thanks!
John

jcp

FS: Phase One P21+ kit for Hasselblad H1/H2
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 04:12:45 pm »

NEW PRICE + PICTURES

Seems I was a bit off base with my price, so i have decided to bring it down

$8,500 Canadian (as of Nov.28th, that's about $6,800 USD)

Also, I thought some pictures might generate more interest.

I will also be posting the Hasselblad H1 system separately, as well as my Leica M6 TTL with 35mm summilux.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 04:14:33 pm by jcp »
Pages: [1]   Go Up